Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Wendy Williams talks about gaga's engagement ring AGAIN

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

Miley Ray Cyrus

But wasn't this b---h just talking ****?????????? She'll talk some more **** tomorrow lol

#thirsty for that wedding invite :pole:  

barcodemonster

she just pans to whatever the general feeling of the public is at the time. Does she even have a real opinion of gaga or not because just like a week ago she was shading her idgi.

scan my barcode

yourfaves

Her money and whole life seems to depend on Gaga basically. She can't NOT talk about her.

:smh: lol such delusion

I watch Wendy regularly, and Gaga is rarely discussed.  It's been maybe two or three times recently but Gaga has had a busy month.  Grammys, engaged, Oscars.  Let's be glad she's relevant enough to be talked about again.  And this time it's positive.  ffs.

Battle 4 Ur Life

:smh: lol such delusion

I watch Wendy regularly, and Gaga is rarely discussed.  It's been maybe two or three times recently but Gaga has had a busy month.  Grammys, engaged, Oscars.  Let's be glad she's relevant enough to be talked about again.  And this time it's positive.  ffs.

well I check GGD regularly and I've seen at least 2 or 3 videos of Wendy talking about Gaga the past few weeks. She's always dissing her tho.. I actually commented without seeing the video and didn't know she was praising her...but who isn't, honestly? she's just bandwagoning imo.

Get that praise anyway, maybe now she'll respect Gaga a little bit more.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

that is racist. 

I'm not making it racist. She looks and acts like one so that doesn't make it racist. If it were about race I would've said "black primate",but I didn't. I'm definitely not a racist. Stop throwing the racist thing around. It's not a cute look on you.

Archived