💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

10 reasons why LG5 era is going to be AWESOME!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

It's a fairly pointless thread but I am sure you don't have anything better to do so..  :giggle:

1)She is working with RedOne.We all know that RedOne+Lady Gaga never dissapoints..They created together her biggest hits like Pokerface,Just Dance,Bad Romance etc. 

2)She said that people want something more human-ish music. So the album won't be EDM/electronic

3)She is happy.She is engaged,she bought a new amazing house,she is taking time off so I am sure that she will create really fresh and happy music now.

4)RedOne said that they will make the album of the decade  :lolgaga:

5)She is working with Giorgio Moroder who has created amazing disco bops.

6)A lot of people were dissapointed with ARTPOP and her success has declined.So she will make sure that this album will be good enough to become a hit.

7)Bobby is an amazing manager..We will get a lot of promo,music videos and not a messy era like ARTPOP.

8)Her vocals have improved A LOT..In her latest performances (like the Stevie Wonders one) she sounds AMAZING.Better than ever.

9)She changed a makeup artist and she looks flawless all the time,she is working out and we'll get new amazing looks.

10)Media in the 2012-2013 era were really negative about Gaga..They were only talking about how Gaga got fatter and how her hip injury was fake.They were destroying her image..Now everyone is really positive about her and her career is actually going better and better.

Thanks for reading  :heart:  :heart: 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

10)Media in the 2011-2014 era were really negative about Gaga..They were only talking about how Gaga got fatter and how her hip injury was fake.They were destroying her image..Now everyone is really positive about her and her career is actually going better and better.

Fixed  :hor:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

monsterdreams

Not one truth, not two truths, but TEN truths :legend:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Lona Delery

1)She is working with RedOne.We all know that RedOne+Lady Gaga never dissapoints..They created together her biggest hits like Pokerface,Just Dance,Bad Romance etc. 

Money Honey says hi

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

I agree with you on most of points but the album will be electronic tho. RedOne, Nile Rogers and Giorgio… But there will be real instruments too.

KingOfSpain

Money Honey says hi

Money Honey slays lives :madge:

KingOfSpain

Well I was comparing the between albums eras

I know, just wanted to post something  :fan:

I think media has never been so nice to Gaga like right now tbh

Bitch bye it's the second best on the album is a mega bop

Watch this thread becoming the biggest thread ever bout Money Honey :lmao:

Fiona Apple

I know, just wanted to post something  :fan:

I think media has never been so nice to Gaga like right now tbh

Yea indeed

monketsharona

Agree with all of this... She improved herself too much ! 

I just have one thing to say : Thanks you Tony, CtC and Bobby ! I'm pretty sure she'll get better in time thanks to them ! 

Jesse Pinkman

I agree. The most important thing is that her mindset is healthier. When she was making ARTPOP, she was very sad and exhausted. Also, she was smoking her issues away instead of dealing with them.

Aside from that, during ARTPOP she was using recycled beats and writing the lyrics to them. Now she's using the piano again, which is where she has written some of her greatest music.

I definitely think that her next album will be incredible, and she has so much more to talk about other than d--gs, s-x, abd fame.

It's science, bitch

Archived