Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna on 50 Shades of Grey: It's not very sexy

Jjang

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You probably didn't read it because someone served you seething hot truth tea and you couldn't even take a sip.

yNa4Jr.gif

QueenGadonna

A discussion is only possible when at least two people are trying to discuss something. I didn't even read that because truth be told I have no interest in discussing this. I just posted that because I wanted, whether it was the truth or not. Glad you guys got butt-hurt over something so random and ridiculous as that post, it just proves how insecure you feel about her career.

So you post things without knowing if its true or not? In that case you shouldn't be surprise if people are trying to correct you.

Bye now.

door-5.gif

well movie and book are overrated anyway xDDDD....i can watch that on any **** site tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Psychedelic

A discussion is only possible when at least two people are trying to discuss something. I didn't even read that because truth be told I have no interest in discussing this. I just posted that because I wanted, whether it was the truth or not. Glad you guys got butt-hurt over something so random and ridiculous as that post, it just proves how insecure you feel about her career.

You're not interested? :lmao: you opened this thread, took the time to read, comment and much more time to reply several times.

You say, we are butt-hurt? :dies: We are not the ones trolling threads of artists we dislike, with things we cannot even back up.

And if you suddendly felt like doing that, must be because you're the one who's insecure about your fave's career, otherwise you wouldn't even bother...

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-

You're not interested? :lmao: you opened this thread, took the time to read, comment and much more time to reply several times.

You say, we are butt-hurt? :dies: We are not the ones trolling threads of artists we dislike, with things we cannot even back up.

And if you suddendly felt like doing that, must be because you're the who's insecure about your fave's career, otherwise you wouldn't even bother...

SPILL THAT TEA!!!!!!!  :trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:  

RAMROD

I agree tho. Pretty much.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FFXSoul91

She's just jealous because she doesn't get her *** eaten that much :manicure:

As long as she doesn't have to be as dull of a person as Isabella Swan A.K.A. Anastasia Steele, I'm sure she could survive without her **** getting eaten every other chapter.

As long as she doesn't have to be as dull of a person as Isabella Swan A.K.A. Anastasia Steele, I'm sure she could survive without her **** getting eaten every other chapter.

u KNOW that she can't go without getting some oral

And if you suddendly felt like doing that, must be because you're the who's insecure about your fave's career, otherwise you wouldn't even bother...

Damn. :thetea:

notableWord

Instead of talking about how oppressive this book is, she chooses to go as low as this book's level of crappiness and goes on to make a useless comment. that's, gentlemen and ladies, the great level of thinking of your praised musicians. God help us.

Daredevil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1MJ3vL_WF8

you were saying?

OMFG I'm not even a Madonna fan, but I'm f*cking slayed by this performance  :nooo:  :nooo:

Is there a professional footage of this? 

Archived