💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony: 2nd album with Gaga will be all Cole Porter songs

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

Lady Gaga showed up Thursday at Staples Center in a dazzling strapless gold lame cocktail dress and matching iridescent gold 4-inch high heels, her bleach blond hair swept smoothly over one shoulder as she took the stage with her recent duet partner, jazz-pop singer Tony Bennett, to sing Irving Berlin’s Great American Songbook standard “Cheek to Cheek.â€

And that was just for rehearsal.  By Gaga couture standards, her ensemble may have constituted an “Oh, this old thing?†workaday outfit, but it demonstrated once again that there’s no such thing in Gaga’s world as a frump day.

As for his vocal partner, Bennett said of Gaga: "She's a very good singer. She's not a flash in the pan. That's why I had to do these great standards. And it's really paying off because the album's so big. Now we're about to record an album of all Cole Porter songs. That'll be the second album."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-lady-gaga-tony-bennett-grammy-awards-rehearsal-20150206-story.html

Cheek to Cheek song confirmed for Grammys. Second Jazz album to include all Cole Porter covers.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

let's see how this will turn out

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Rolodex of Hate

SECOND JAZZ ALBUM :giveup: I only just survived the Cheek to Cheek era :nooo:

We have no legal choice but to stan

HOTRODSGAGA

I'd love another jazz album after lg6.

Anything from gaga between major releases to oass the time would be amazing.

Haroon

I'm not into jazz (assuming Cole Porter is jazz) but I think this is great  :party: They're obviously very happy doing what they're doing, so may they continue as they wish :yes:

Oh they'll be performing Cheek To Cheek (the song) at the Grammys, I thought the thread title meant the album title of their second duet album would be announced :laughga:

Caesium

I thought it was confirmed the second jazz album had been shelved until after LG5 :emma:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

codymonster

YAAAAS! CHEEK 2 CHEEK/DWUW MASHUP HERE WE come

Gaga has her soft intro: "Heaven, I'm in heaven. And my heart beats so, that I can hardly speak. And I seem to find, that happiness, I seek. When we're out together, GRINDING CHEEK TO CHEEK"

*cue intro music to DWUW*

Archived