Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Nintendsters (Official Nintendo Base Thread)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is an Amiibo?  :huh:

A new virus created from the Nintendo labs that infects people. It causes the person infected to buy Nintendo merchandise (usually figurines) without question. The effects can range from mild to severe. Mild being only buying 1 or 2. Severe (such as my case) is buying everything and anything in sight. Numerous bank accounts have been devastated by this virus.

Protect your children and 22 year old male friends!  :giveup:

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/line-up/

Darcklighter22

I just really don't understand it :deadbanana: I miss it when I'd buy a handheld console from Nintendo and it'd include the charger inside :noparty: Like imagine someone ordering one of their consoles and then it arriving and then realising that after it dies they can't play it again unless they buy a charger :duck: It's such unnecessary hassle :dies:

Specially for parents who might not know this and buy's one for there kids.

sad the MM New Nintendo 3DXL is sold out of pre-orders already and that we aren't getting the non XL , changeable plates would of been nice..oh well..

Haroon

Specially for parents who might not know this and buy's one for there kids.

sad the MM New Nintendo 3DXL is sold out of pre-orders already and that we aren't getting the non XL , changeable plates would of been nice..oh well..

I think you will eventually :yes: I think they're only releasing one at first so people flock to buy the more expensive of the two, then later release the other one, cheeky tactics :laughga:

Redstreak

They're shutting down Club Nintendo sometime later this year! :'(

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon

They're shutting down Club Nintendo sometime later this year! :'(

They're what :udidnt: Why on Earth would they do that? :omg:

Redstreak
They're what :udidnt: Why on Earth would they do that? :omg:
no idea, but they're replacing it with something else. Maybe they're just wanting to upgrade?

Haroon

no idea, but they're replacing it with something else. Maybe they're just wanting to upgrade?

Oh thank goodness :giveup: I thought the whole thing was being removed and that's it, I wouldn't have been happy because I've slowly been saving up my star points to buy some of the cool things they have in their store - I should probably use them up before it's replaced or altered anyway :laughga:

Redstreak

Oh thank goodness :giveup: I thought the whole thing was being removed and that's it, I wouldn't have been happy because I've slowly been saving up my star points to buy some of the cool things they have in their store - I should probably use them up before it's replaced or altered anyway :laughga:

yeah. Thank goodness I already have platinum status for this year. They said any new game released after today is no longer eligible for Club Nintendo :S

Haroon

yeah. Thank goodness I already have platinum status for this year. They said any new game released after today is no longer eligible for Club Nintendo :S

There go my wad of star points that were going to come from Majora's Mask 3D :noparty:

On the very bright side:

Nintendo of America’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. “We want to make this time of transition as easy as possible for our loyal Club Nintendo members, so we are going to add dozens of new rewards and downloadable games to help members clear out their Coin balances

YAAAY :omgexcited:

I love to play Cooking Mama and Phoenix Wright :flutter:

Didn't play for over 2 weeks tho :emma:

Only a few recipes and I am done

I like dancin', and ponies....

Redstreak

I've only played one Cooking Mama game but it was so much fun

Haroon

I've only played the first Cooking Mama :laughga: I had a gold medal on every dish except for this ONE ANNOYING DISH ( :grr: ) which I only ever got silver on because I couldn't manage to get the exact amount of meat circled to put inside the little wrap things :messga:

logo-cn.gif

Important Information on Club Nintendo Program Discontinuation

Dear Club Nintendo Members,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Nintendo.

We launched Club Nintendo 6 years ago in North America, and we’re grateful for all of the feedback that our members have provided on your experiences with our products.

In order to focus on planning for a new customer loyalty program for our fans, we’ve decided to wind-down the Club Nintendo program. We are deeply thankful to our members for being a part of Club Nintendo for all of these years.

We will share details about our new program at a later date. For now, please see the schedule below for information on the discontinuation timeframe for Club Nintendo.

All Coins will be deleted when Club Nintendo accounts are closed on July 1, 2015. As a result, to give our members the best opportunity to use their Coins, we will add dozens of downloadable games and a limited quantity of exclusive reward items to the rewards catalog in February. In addition, as a small token of appreciation for your loyalty, all Club Nintendo members will receive a free download code for Flipnote Studio 3D in February 2015. Please visit here for information on the software and how to get the download code.

http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Archived