πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl
Don't worry, Geography should be coming up in your lessons! However, I'm shocked it hasn't already.
we don't have geography till next year they switched it up this year we have social studies but next year geography class

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eau de gaga is a big ****ing mess......what the **** happened to those tweets that sad its just beggining of the story,i mean if this is the start of it i dont want to hear the rest tbh.......but i cant say that i am suprised i didnt expect nothing since no one sad nothing about it,not even single tweet form Gaga,it liek she does not even care about it.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Am I A Girl

1QSrZq9.jpg

Here's a image of my 30ML I got the day it came out. Just ordered the 75ML bottle :party: it smells so good. But the release in stores in US is a mess :spin: only 1/11 had EDG and it was only 30ML and I got the last bottle

Rolodex of Hate

That's an unbelievable deal.Β  Makes me think it'll show up at Big Lots, etc here in the US :deadbanana:

Never heard of Big Lots, but I'm sure it is a perfect example of Gaga's decay :toofunny:

We have no legal choice but to stan

That's an unbelievable deal. Makes me think it'll show up at Big Lots, etc here in the US :deadbanana:

I can't believe nobody has thought to check Big Lots yet. That's probably a good idea. :emma:

I bought a 1ml from sears because I was desperate and scared it was gonna sell out :ohno:

We shall see if I get any replies tomorrow as it's a holiday here

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

This is truly sad how U.S.onsters are unable to get their hands on the 75ml bottle, not even able to purchase it overseas due to the restriction of shipping liquids.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Peter Gatien

the seller replied and said he is shipping from Germany. Is that in the USA sorry im 13
:rip:

Anyway Gaga must really be over this fragrance and doing everything she can to shut it down.

SPARTACUS

It will be a collector's item some day I guess. Try finding a bottle of CHANEL #1 that isn't priceless.

iCqoz80.jpg

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

Kmart now has it

How big is it?

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

ChicaSkas

Kmart now has it

KMart is out of business in Southern California :dead:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived