Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP - Album Sales with Tracks + Streams

Arturo

Featured Posts

Blank Space

The ARTPOP Songs have an accumulated 201,767,920 WW streams on Spotify as of today, Applause and DWUW making up the bulk of that with 80M and ~60M respectively.

On VEVO, Applause (Music Video) has 199M views, Applause (Audio) has 23M, DWUW (Audio) has 43M, and G.U.Y has 62M and G.U.Y Only has 24M.

That is an accumulation of at least 523M Video and Audio streams WW for the ARTPOP era using only VEVO and Spotify.

Now, I gave the 125M U.S-based streams estimate randomly but with the WW number above I would say it's safe to assume that Gaga has well over 200M U.S-based streams for ARTPOP.

Now let's recalculate.

754,000 sales + 410,000 TEA + 200,000 SEA = 1,364,000 units of ARTPOP in the U.S.

Slayage :applause:

I would say more than 201 767 920 plays, because it's just the album, there are remix albums too, Applause, DWUW, G.U.Y and Xtina DWUW duet, I would say around 210m :)

Yeay! I love ARTPOP! I have it on repeat in Spotify. You should count streams from now on. I don't think the rule applies to before Nov. 30. or if there was away to count from then. I wish the rule applied to before 2013.

You can visit my Spotify thread to see what's going on to keep updated. :) I'm working on remixes rn.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

I do follow it. Thanks for keeping it so up to date!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived