💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confirmed: artRAVE DVD filmed at artRAVE Paris

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Sorry but I think this has been interpretated wrong. I was there. I'm with Marc on this one.

Gaga did not say as much as this in words. She said she wants it to be a dvd, she wants it filmed and out, but without words she gave the impression she couldn't promise anything.

It would be a nice surprise but it came across to me like she really wants it to happen but she's unsure it will happen yet

I wonder why she's unsure though..

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why she's unsure though..

I wondered too, but she obviously has her reasons and there's more to it than just filming and selling it ykwim. I don't think we need to know the details, but it is her wish, for sure.

I don't like talking about backstage stuff (and I hate I'm even posting this!) but I also don't think people should get their hopes up. I can assure you guys there was no outright yes there will be a DVD. She WANTS to, though. It's possible, for sure.

If it happens, then a fabulous Xmas it will be, I hope! But no, it hasn't been confirmed like the title of this thread

Lona Delery

YASSSSSSSSSS

PLEASE BE OUT BEFORE CHRISTMAS SO I CAN WRITE IT ON MY WISHLIST

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

As long as they set up enough cameras for multiple angles/crowd shots. There should be no reason as to why they can't release a dvd of a one night show. Britney did it on her DWAD tour, and there were a few accidents during the show, she tripped during one of the songs but on the dvd they just showed the crowd instead!

This is the best news ever oh my god I get to re-experience my first Gaga concert over and over again forever and ever :nooo:

• 4 months later...
iamSWINE

So.... When's it happening?

I’m you’re biggest fan I’ll follow you until you love me

Spock

URGH it's obviously not going to happen. Bumping something with a title like this gives false hope and is stupid

who will love me when the night is over

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived