Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE London: "I take medication everyday for mental illness"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

vertigostick

Please someone put this PILE OF CRAP in the "Rumours" section, it doesn't belong here, this is an INSULT to anyone with a brain.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

Please someone put this PILE OF CRAP in the "Rumours" section, it doesn't belong here, this is an INSULT to anyone with a brain.

??? She said it at the show...

vertigostick

This rumor started on Twitter from someone who was not even attending...

Or do you have ANY proof on video??

vertigostick

Exactly what I thought... Absolutely NO proof whatsoever, but taking BS for reality and blabbering just for the sake of blabbering.
If I wrote tomorrow on Twitter "LG tried to cut her wrists on stage", would you cry and keep her in your prayers without even questioning it??

You are just ridiculous and need to take a seat. And again, I DEMAND this to be moved to the "Rumours" section.

tumblr_mbdth3wjGD1r6ktz9.gif

Laceface

??? She said it at the show...

Yep, I was there. She didn't specify which, but she 100% said it. Will look for videos in a while :)

Computer

Well if it is true it's better she takes them, literally for her own sanity.

I don't want her personality or creativity or emotional freedom to be stifled by d--gs. But of course I want her safe and happy. I dont know. Obviously it's none of my actual business :smh: But her emotional health and treatment are so important, I hope she actually has good care and good doctors helping her in only the best and most appropriate ways.
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

She said it at the show and she also talked more about it at the m&g with us later on. I respect her too much though to give away too much about it.

She did say that she is very happy now though so dont you worry too much.

Whispering

I don't want her personality or creativity or emotional freedom to be stifled by d--gs. But of course I want her safe and happy. I dont know. Obviously it's none of my actual business :smh: But her emotional health and treatment are so important, I hope she actually has good care and good doctors helping her in only the best and most appropriate ways.

There is no reason for any of these aspects of her life to be affected. Antidepressants help you think clearly again....they don't hurt you emotionally. They bring you back to a normal state...make you feel more like yourself again.

Some people here really have the wrong idea about this class of d--gs.

Whispering

It is not big deal

There is a lot of people who suffer of cronic depression, which is a normal problem like having diabetes. Theres an hormone that the brain stops producing called serotonine (also known as "the happines hormone") so you need medication to make it work again. The treatment lasts from 6 to 9 months. Sometimes this depression is caused because something that goes wrong in your life, but it can also happen without any reason. She was having a hard time during november-march so yeah... no big deal.

:applause:

Exactly! I know tons of adults who have taken antidepressants at some time in their life. Almost everyone I know has taken them at some point or another. Some for a few months, some for a couple of years, and some stay on a low dose for years. I can't tell a difference in how they act on or off of medication, other than it has obviously helped those who were in a depressive state.

It doesn't surprise me that Gaga is taking an antidepressant. Depression is something that is usually a long time coming. Also, chronic pain kills serotonin. I imagine this all started (at this level) with her hip pain, way back during the BTWB.

Gaga probably was trying to come back from her hip surgery, while in a chronic state of depression. What's truly sad, is that is when her manager decided to turn on her, the media attacked and ridiculed her and the majority of fans here followed suit. No wonder she had such severe depression during December and January!

Gaga got the help she needed and it is more than obvious that she is so much better and happier, than we have seen her in a long time. It takes courage to get help...NOT to go without help!

Laceface

She said it at the show and she also talked more about it at the m&g with us later on. I respect her too much though to give away too much about it.

She did say that she is very happy now though so dont you worry too much.

:trootea:

Computer

There is no reason for any of these aspects of her life to be affected. Antidepressants help you think clearly again....they don't hurt you emotionally. They bring you back to a normal state...make you feel more like yourself again.

Some people here really have the wrong idea about this class of d--gs.

I'm certainly no Tom Cruise about it. Psych meds have their time and place, and can be life saving.

I guess I'm a little bitter about this issue as I was put on a very strong d--g for years, and I wish I never had been.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Proud of her for talking about this, if it's true. :)

Btw antidepressants are nothing to be sad about guys; her being depressed & not getting help would be something to worry about.

wahkeenasitka

marijuana is considered medication! maybe she just has a prescription for medical marijuana ;)

Jesse Pinkman

I don't know why you guys are surprised. Its no secret that Gaga has battled depression.

Weren't you guys here for How she was acting last year? :duck:

I'm glad she is seeking help instead of trying to self medicate with d--gs and alcohol like in the past. I think it's positive that she's letting her fans know professional help is a better option than self medicating.

It's science, bitch

Archived