💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to give a special surprise for Christmas

Ronlop

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

She KNOWS what her fans want as an x-mas surprise, and that is ARTPOP act 2 ( or atleast one of those unreleased ARTPOP songs). And giving us another jazz song is imo kind of unfair and disrespectfull towards her fans.

This....not her acting like we haven't been begging for ACT II yet she's still shoving jazz down our throats....:awkney:

The tweet itself said fans were still asking about ACT II....like....HINT HINT GAGA! Ain't nobody wanna hear more jazz! :grr:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This....not her acting like we haven't been begging for ACT II yet she's still shoving jazz down our throats.... :awkney:

The tweet itself said fans were still asking about ACT II....like....HINT HINT GAGA! Ain't nobody wanna hear more jazz! :grr:

I want to hear more jazz

TimisaMonster

I want to hear more jazz

:what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

thehanyo

My hope and dream:

an ARTrave concert film, featuring bonus downloadable versions of PARTYNAUSEOUS and Brooklyn Nights

Brooke Candy

Ikr

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

RainingOnMe

The reach. Gaga would have said something on twitter if this was true. :smh:

Just sayin, all of you shouldn't get excited over 0 proof. 

Jewels n Drugs

Not here for a jazz song for a Christmas present tbh.

This

Partynauseous studio version would be great

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

MonsterOfSpain

She KNOWS what her fans want as an x-mas surprise, and that is ARTPOP act 2 ( or atleast one of those unreleased ARTPOP songs). And giving us another jazz song is imo kind of unfair and disrespectfull towards her fans.

It's Gaga you're talking about not Santa Claus :awkney: She doesn't owe us anything

It's Gaga you're talking about not Santa Claus :awkney: She doesn't owe us anything

That makes me question whether Santa claus owes us anything.....

I'd still be willing to settle for a studio version of Out of Control and a live perfomance of "I Like It Rough" but since neither of those will ever happen. I guess I'll go with whatever she comes up with. But can we at least get Ratchet minus Azealia Banks.

Archived