💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

Hi Gaga :kisses:

I know that Cheek to Cheek  is a jazz album with collaborations beetween you and Tony and some solos.
But would you ever attempt to do a jazz solo album on your own without Tony? Would it be the same without him?

Also love you,Tony and Cheek To Cheek :heart:

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always feel so over the moon when I get qthsi notion that you might see me like now for the Q&A. And I am happy to be a fan of yours.

Someday I hope to meet you.

I have lost many friends, who betrayed me and used me. So I can relate how bad it feels to you and at your level it is even harder.

Until then be happy, safe and healthy.

And my another question I am just asking so you get to read this message.

Q: Do you think you will make seperate albums for other genres as well.

Like one while for RAP

the other whole R&B

Etc etc ?

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

karolfromvenus

I found very different videos of Cheek To Cheek .... make a video showing how the album was recorded, for me, is a dream come true ... I always had this curiosity. But why did he make videography this way?

:kissga:.. I hope u see my question. 

Xo. Karol from Brazil 

What have you learned from collaborating with Tony Bennett on Cheek To Cheek that you will be using/trying in your future collaborations with other artists? :)

Stefani328

Hi Gaga I love you :)

What is your favorite song on C2C and why?

Are you planning on doing a solo jazz album in the future ?

spanishmonster

I wonder if you would like to do an entire album of R&B like you did with Jazz... it would be amazing.

Fran, Spain. (@FrMonster96)

buy stupid love on itunes

BornSimon

On a scale from 1 to 11, how much would you like to own a time machine to go back to the 30s and be able to sing Cheek To Cheek in a smokey jazz bar?

i love ur question :heart:

Thank you very much :Kara:

Hello Gaga, thanks for this opportunity!

My question is: if Cheek To Cheek wasn't only an album of jazz classics, and you could include one of your song, rerecorded for the album, which one would you choose, and why?

Hope you're doing great, I love seeing you online, and all smily! Have a great night dear Lady! See you on the road for the artRAVE, and hopefully for a CTC tour!

When recording the album, was it difficult for you to make the songs your own and were you ever worried about trying to emulate the style of a particular legendary jazz singer?

PS. The album is fantastic from start to finish, I'm so happy that the world can finally see how extremely talented and versatile you are. Congratulations to you and Tony  :kisses:

Do you feel conflicted at all between such different genres? I mean, do you feel pressured to make more pop as soon as possible, some pressure to make more jazz music, or do you feel like there's a balance between your pop and jazz music and you can just do both?

Are there any other genres that you want to explore? If so, I really, really hope that you do. I LOVE your pop, but your versatility blows me away. 

OriginalMonster

When you say "Cheek to Cheek" feels like "The Fame" and it's funny how life moves in a circle, do you mean that it's sort of like wiping the slate clean and starting over with something new to slowly build upon and change like when you were a young artist in New York years ago discovering and building your style? If so, as you build up your style again, do you expect to move back in a pop or rock direction or something different?

1) will you be filming any CONCEPT music videos for Cheek to Cheek? i.e. regular music videos instead of "studio" videos

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived