Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

Hey Gaga! There's rumours you're planning to film the artRAVE in London. Do you have any plans to perform some songs from Cheek To Cheek during the show?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jaygagafan2010

hi gaga, my question what is your favourite song from cheek to cheek and why?I Loved your performance of 'bang bang (my baby shot me down), it had me in tears..is there going to be tour for cheek to cheek, if so will you be performing in London? thanks, see you soon at the artrave in the UK. I MISS YOU, LOVE JAMIE. XOXOX

Q: If you could stand on stage with any other jazz icon, alive or dead, who would it be and why? Your duet with Ella was beautiful, by the way :)

- Leo.

SEVDALIZA

This album is bringing a lot of attention to jazz, particularly from the young people who follow you. Do you think and/or hope this project will reawaken the popularity of jazz and bring new people into the genre? Do you think this could be a checkpoint in history that would mark the re-rise of this amazing genre?

operating from another world

MonsterMum

Hey Gaga! Loved to see you in Antwerp but my question is:

Ever since you are doing this C2C adventure it seems like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders and you seem to be more proud.

Do you have a feeling like everyone is proud of you again? And if so, how does that manifest itself?

:monsterpaw:  love MonterMum

Free My Mind

It's wonderful to see you so passionate and inspired with Jazz music at the moment, and Cheek To Cheek is a brilliant outcome of that. Will you be releasing further Jazz cover albums and will you ever write your own jazz songs?

Ambrosia

Hi Gaga!

What is the number #1 piece of advice Tony Bennett gave to you that you will take with you throughout your career as you embark on new albums and other projects?  Has working with such a legend in the jazz realm impacted your life in a certain way?  Is there a particular instrument of jazz that you are especially drawn to when you hear it?  For me, it's the saxophone.  :)

Thank you for making this album and giving new life to a unique and treasured art form.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

How did the autograph deal with Looney Tunes happen? They're located in my town so I'm especially excited about it!

Gaga is Life

Hi Gaga! :) How do you see Cheek To Cheek influencing your future work and where do you think the album will stand in your career? And who came up with the idea of the cover art themes? :heart:

Miranda Sings

Hello, Gaga! I'm a performer as well, and every time I go on stage, I think about my mother and how proud I want to make her. I was wondering if there is anyone or anything in particular that you think about before stepping on stage every night? I love you so much, thank you for being so inspiring to performers across the world and giving myself and so many others such joy.

PopReaper

1 - What are your (personal and artistic) objectives for this album and have you achieved them?

2 - As an internationally famous singer, each album and it's production generates lots of nice experiences and knowledge that are kept for the rest of one's life. What experiences and information are you bringing with you for and after this album?

3 - What made you feel like this is the right phase of your career to release a Jazz album?

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Illuminati

Your jazz era outfits are glorious! I'm pretty sure in one of your interviews you said that every outfit of yours has a special meaning to you, that the outlet for your work is not just music and videos but every breathing moment of your life.

If that's still true, is there any background story about how you came up with your recent outfits featuring a curly brown wig? It fits the jazz theme so well! It just seems like you really enjoy wearing it and now i couldn't imagine Cheek To Cheek era without it!

Thank you for introducing me to jazz, Cheek To Cheek is truly wonderful! :party:

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived