💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Artrave a budget tour?

xKorix

Featured Posts

bionic

Umm because you don't like them doesn't mean they are "tragic af". A lot of people find them Gina and amazing outfits and I'm SURE Gaga loves them.

Sorry, I didn't realise I had to attach an "in my opinion" disclaimer to every one of my posts; I thought it was a given.

Many people like The Big Bang Theory, but it doesn't make it a good TV show.

buy bionic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
saltface

I don't think it's budget, I think they just wanted something with few stairs so as to put less pressure on her hip while she's running around

Whispering

"Is Artrave a budget tour?"

Of course not! :smh:

A tour that is going to gross in the top 10 of the year is NOT a budget tour! Some of you need to think before you make comments that don't make sense.

mcphee

Mess at this thread.

Of course it isn't.

Then Versace have hustled her because they are tragic af

There are some amazing outfits this tour. The only one I'm not liking is the aura one, but I don't think many people stan for that tbh.

bionic

Mess at this thread.

Of course it isn't.

There are some amazing outfits this tour. The only one I'm not liking is the aura one, but I don't think many people stan for that tbh.

the only one i raelly like is the octopus/tentacle one

buy bionic

Battle 4 Ur Life

Yes it is. anyone who says it's not is delusional or is missing some facts. however it doesn't make it a bad tour by any means. but it's definitely cheaper than the btwb. come on people. pay attention.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

xKorix

I don't know if this is a "fan-forum" or a "randompplsaying****without thinkgabout-forum"

Thanks I really appreciate the insult any other topics I shouldn't talk about to keep you from getting overly-offended?

I stand by my observations there's nothing about this tour that makes it look expensive or as extravagant as the previous tours. Inflatable beach props? Paper confetti? Chairs? 5 costumes? MB had almost 10 costume changes by the 4th set. There's very little props as well, previous tours had impressive props such as the angler fish, living dress, bleeding fountain, the giant horse, living motorcycle, birth body, mother g.o.a.t. etc. This is also her smallest main-stage and has minimal mechanical parts or lifts.

Such rabid little monsters, nowhere did I pass judgement or say it was a bad thing. I gave my explanations and will continue to do so. When someone goes from putting on some of the biggest extravagant shows in history to doing something Katy Perry or Britney will do it's pretty noticeable. I actually don't mind though it's refreshing to see a focused, fast-paced, high-energy show.

aaronyoji

i've liked the stage from day one, but the fact that its more intimate and accessible yet it still doesnt move, open up, gaga doesnt really interact with it, is dissapointing, i mean the castle might as well not even be there. shes not acknowledging any sort of idea as to why the stage had to have that particular design, she could have just a big screen behind her instead of a castle and it wouldnt make a difference. when i walked into the arena, i was pleasantly surprised at how the stage seemed a bit more intimate, it felt less intimidating, but at the same time it serves no creative purpose like i thought it would. the costumes dont even really make up for it, she only has 2/3 "wow" type costumes, she could've really gone all out and i thought kansai yamamoto was designing the costumes, he couldve really gone all out. 

Haroon

Well I definitely think that her previous tours look more expensive :yes: I wouldn't say it's a budget show however. Although I really think they could've done something about the white sculpture thing, it doesn't seem to do much if anything during the show from the footage and opinions I've seen :huh:

Elizabeth

A 'budget tour' is what she did in 2008 when she played clubs wearing the same outfit night after night with just a disco stick as a prop. It's definitely not a budget tour :rip:

Yes it is. anyone who says it's not is delusional or is missing some facts. however it doesn't make it a bad tour by any means. but it's definitely cheaper than the btwb. come on people. pay attention.

cheaper than BTWB =/= budget tour. 

bionic

I think what OP means by 'budget tour' is the idea of doing things on the cheap (hence the poorly used sculptures & the half screen), not actually spending little money on it.

buy bionic

MonsterOfSpain

Her past tours were more expensive, but sometimes the simplest move is right! I can't wait to experience the artRAVE live.

And no, it isn't a "budget tour" if that means it's a low budget tour. The catwalks (and its transportation) and the outfits by Versace were actually expensive.

Bleachella

We're calling those lighting effects and interludes budget? :awkney:

Archived