💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Petrichor

ALL MEDIA REMOVED FROM OP OUT OF RESPECT FOR GAGA. IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT THIS LEAK IS NOT GAGA'S DOING AND SHE DOES NOT WANT THIS TO SPREAD. PLEASE REMOVE ALL DWUW-RELATED MEDIA FROM THIS THREAD. THANK YOU.

UPDATE: After watching TMZ, I have to say I'm quite upset, not because they did not show the whole video, but because of the slanderous and potentially hurtful things they said about Gaga. It is quite clear after seeing the clip that they did not do any research or inquiry on the context of the video or the true message of the song, and for that they should be truly ashamed of themselves. Airing a video that was supposed to be private and then criticizing it and spinning its message untruthfully is not journalism, its not reporting, its bullying. Thankfully, you know and I know that Gaga is smart enough to navigate any criticism from the release of this video and rise above it. Help her by respectively spreading the right message on social media, and clarifying and correcting any false information someone may be spreading, This too shall pass, and things will continue as normal. When Cheek to Cheek comes out, no one will even remember what has happened today. They will be too stunned by its beauty to even care. Remember, it's about the music and nothing else.

-Jeremy aka TheNewClassic

"Let's go, it's jazz time, world."

Edited by TheNewClassic

DanielKCarey

YES, but at the same time, NO.

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball