šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

You are all acting as if you haven't heard that snippet of the new Nothing On... :awkney:

so what if there is a new version of it, the song is still basic and so dated at this point, after writing 50 songs + for this record, why in any right mind would she decide to rehash some song she wrote 5 years ago.... :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:Ā 

Rollercoaster

so what if there is a new version of it, the song is still basic and so dated at this point, after writing 50 songs + for this record, why in any right mind would she decide to rehash some song she wrote 5 years ago.... :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

Who knows? Fact is, there's a new version for a reason.

Perhaps she's sampling herself again and will just use the chorus because it's catchy as hell.

darkvenusian

That Audrey Napoleon girl >

Hopefully she produces on ARTPOP

Ā 

She's amazing.Ā  :party:

HMLover

so what if there is a new version of it, the song is still basic and so dated at this point, after writing 50 songs + for this record, why in any right mind would she decide to rehash some song she wrote 5 years ago.... :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

Ā 

Wait there's a snippet of it? Where can I find this

Ā 

EDIT: I hope it's not the one claiming that NOBTR is the song playing in Gaga's car in NY, because it clearly isn't :awkney:

Edited by HMLover

HMLover

Really hope these Britney collab rumours aren't true

They can't be. Can you imagine...Ā 

Ā 

Join me at the artRAVE with Robert Wilson; Jeff Koons; Marina Abromovich; and Britney Spears!!!!!1111 :toofloppy:

Arturo

Y'all better be getting your credit cards and iTunes gift cards ready for the singleĀ lag.png
Ā 

HMLover

Y'all better be getting your credit cards and iTunes gift cards ready for the singleĀ lag.png

Ā 

Maybe we can do another gifting thread for the first week for those without :hor:

Arturo

Maybe we can do another gifting thread for the first week for those without :hor:

Perhaps. I don't want some fans feeding off others' just because they dont want to spend $1.29 unless they genuinely can't.Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: I hope it's not the one claiming that NOBTR is the song playing in Gaga's car in NY, because it clearly isn't :awkney:

Ā 

listen again sweetie

Hauser

Ā 

Yes it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB3UZloRwk0

Yes it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB3UZloRwk0

Ā 

Gaga...ƃĀÆĀ»Āæ gaga! gaaaaga! ga-ga! gaga gagagagagaga!! Caca omg Gaga! Gaga! Gaga Gagagaga Gaga!!!11!!Ā 

Hauser

Gaga...ƃĀÆĀ»Āæ gaga! gaaaaga! ga-ga! gaga gagagagagaga!! Caca omg Gaga! Gaga! Gaga Gagagaga Gaga!!!11!!Ā 

Ā 

i mean you can hear it in the background but i get your point

• Shadow locked this topic