đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can ARTRAVE out gross the Prismatic Tour?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

It doesn't matter, Gaga is going to put 10000% more work into each individual concert date, quality over quantity. 

Her fanbase of soccer moms and 9 years olds don't  care about her vocal ability.

:tea:

Psychedelic

xtinas voice yet flop

I know... it's unfair  :cry:

:tea:

Do you guys have to bring out Gaga's superior talent and point out Katy's weaknesses just to answer the clear and simple question that was asked in this thread?

Too bad... it means even stans like ya'll, must know the answer and have no faith on otherwise...

:toofunny:

djBuffoon
Do you guys have to bring out Gaga's superior talent and point out Katy's weaknesses just to answer the clear simple question that was asked in this thread?

Too bad... it means even stans like ya'll, must know the answer

:toofunny:

Wow, excuse me. :miley:

hookerofoz

I left Katy's concert after 1 hour and 15 minutes in 2011, it was horrible to hear her singing live. She was horrendous. It's like her AMA 2010 performance, only 10 times worse.

Sometimes I think KitKats are deaf. I love Katy's songs, but I can't stand her live singing.

Psychedelic

I left Katy's concert after 1 hour and 15 minutes in 2011, it was horrible to hear her singing live. She was horrendous. It's like her AMA 2010 performance, only 10 times worse.

Sometimes I think KitKats are deaf. I love Katy's songs, but I can't stand her live singing.

You really left without the show even being over? I don't like her live vocals either, especially when she's "attempting" to dance at the same time but I'd go to her concert for the songs, the visuals and the fun, not for the talent!

I guess you have to be clearly aware of that before attending or your money will be wasted!

hookerofoz

You really left without the show even being over? I don't like her live vocals either, especially when she's "attempting" to dance at the same time but I'd go to her concert for the songs, the visuals and the fun, not for the talent!

I guess you have to be clearly aware of that before attending or your money will be wasted!

Tickets were like $20.

Arturo

Tickets for the CDT were soooooooooooooooooooo cheap. I mean, look at her tour gross...

Not even $60M made from 124 shows...

Her ticket prices have increased a lot though

Stefani328

I go for the visuals, fun, & the talent. I don't think I've ever been to an artist's concert that doesn't have any vocal talent.

Laceface

Not a chance unless she adds more dates. Katy has 50% more dates than Gaga, but her tickets prices are not 50% cheaper.

This lol. It's simple maths

Psychedelic

I go for the visuals, fun, & the talent. I don't think I've ever been to an artist's concert that doesn't have any vocal talent.

Definitely! Artists such as Katy and Madonna are heavily bashed here for their unability to sing in tune while doing dance routines. But they sound quite good vocally when sitting down and playing their guitars!

Not everyone has to be strong vocalist like Gaga or Aguilera to be enjoyed. There are tastes for everybody!

Archived