đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can ARTRAVE out gross the Prismatic Tour?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

TheQueen

Gaga gonna outgross because 20 x $1500 = $30,000 per show for M&G alone, that's $1,980,000 from M&G alone, and some dates have 50 M&G..  :queenga:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

If she goes to Asia with more dates, which is her strongest market, easly...

Arturo

If she goes to Asia with more dates, which is her strongest market, easly...

Gaga's Asian tour would have to be BTWB sized in order to do that.

VforVendetta

If Gaga brings Millie on stage it will be grosser than any other tour tbh :emma:

I'm so ready for this tbh. :emma:

Honestly though, no. :laughga:

GagaMyBlood95

Gaga's Asian tour would have to be BTWB sized in order to do that.

Well, I think Gaga is big enough to sell stadiums again there  :shrug:

VersaceKing

:yes: Yes, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, India - are totally into Gaga. She needs another controversy like Indonesia, Seoul or Manila to get that buzz... :gaga:

Arturo

Perhaps, but she can't do as many dates as the BTWB

GagaMyBlood95

Perhaps, but she can't do as many dates as the BTWB

No, probably not... 

L E O

Her Paris shows sold out in seconds, to no surprise considering she's only playing 2 nights in the 6,300 capacity Zenith. So where are the shows in Lyon and Montpelier?

Glozell-Preach.gif

DeleteMyAccount

Well isn't Gaga playing at more higher capacity shows?  She's playing at a couple of stadiums plus some festivals.  That is almost equal to 2 shows in some cases.  And the factor of ticket prices will also prove something.  I mean Madonna doesn't have that many shows on her tours, but she is always setting records.  

StrawberryBlond

We're still talking about this? Katy will likely gross more out of sheer volume of dates rather than ticket prices, but it's becoming more and more clear that she's going to extend the tour for act 2. I've said this many times. You don't make an expensive stage like the ARTPOP set and then only use it for 70 dates or so. That won't be anywhere near enough to recoup the cost. You can't pay for the stage, people to install and dismantle it and transport it all over the world with just 67 dates (62 of them being mere arena capacity with minimal money making opportunites). Why would Gaga not add dates in regions that clearly have demand or extra demand? Why are no dates being added after November 10th? Because she's going to release act 2 on ARTPOP's anniversary and extend the tour throughout 2015 with a much more extensive set of world dates. It doesn't make sense that she isn't going to Latin America, Africa or the rest of Asia even though they gave her so much success last time. Their time will come, but not until act 2. She's likely being inspired by Beyonce's Mrs Carter Show idea. It'll result in maximum profit by making people see her twice. The tour will probably end up with over 150 dates when's all said in done and could better the MB's score. Katy's tour only supports one album, so she'll end up grossing less.

Arturo

Well isn't Gaga playing at more higher capacity shows?  She's playing at a couple of stadiums plus some festivals.  That is almost equal to 2 shows in some cases.  And the factor of ticket prices will also prove something.  I mean Madonna doesn't have that many shows on her tours, but she is always setting records.

Gaga is playing at a few higher capacities but not much.

They're playing a lot of the same arenas. But the thing is, Katy is doing 2nd dates in a lot of those arenas.

Smooth Criminal

Do you guys really think Gaga is going to end this tour with just 66 dates? :wtf:

That's not going to happen and that's almost a guarantee. She is going to keep adding dates over the course of next few weeks. Possibly more US dates for maybe in Nov. or Dec.

They have been slowly adding dates here & there for the past couple of months. They are going slow, but they are definitely adding more.

artRAVE will have at least 80+ dates when all is said and done!  

So Gaga still has a high chance of outselling Katy in the end.  :)

Archived