๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 30 Boston, MA

famous

Featured Posts

Yay! I'm so happy for everyone that got tickets this morning! Sorry about all the ticketmaster drama. I hate them! I still can't believe those f**cks didn't release any regular GA boston tickets for the presale. :(

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcoop

• GlitterGrease

• Anomaly

• Mason

It sais there's no GA available

How much are people paying for them is it $85 ?

My aut said at the garden GA is $300? Wtf

I want a floor ticket

I want GA . On ticketmaster it sais not available

That's probably the quickest section to sell out, if you didn't get it in an hour or less when it went on sale then you aren't getting it from Ticketmaster lol

ย 

ย 

You'll have to get it from stubhub now, but it'll be more money

http://www.stubhub.com/lady-gaga-tickets/lady-gaga-boston-td-garden-30-6-2014-4421446/?clickedPosition=1

So guys, who's camping out the night before? Is it weird to do that? Will there be a lot of people?

I want to for at least 1 night but the friend I'm going with may not be up for it. There will probably be a good amount but idk I don't feel like there's a large presence of die hard gaga fans in MA who will camp for weeks or anything major.

Nonetheless if anyone's heading out early we should queue together :party: I wonder how the venue will sort the lines out.

michaelnsync

anyone else grab ARTPOP Zone packages? it seems like I am the only one, but i know that isn't the case given that the art pop zones are all sold out?.ย 

Brian Newman

I hope the Garden does what they did for the Monster Ball so I don't have to worry about lining up/camping out. They didn't honor anyone waiting in line at the Garden prior to 8 AM the day of the show. If you showed up at 8 AM they gave out numbered bracelets and you were allowed to leave and come back 2 hours before the show. Then they called out numbers by 50s and let us in that way. It was much more organized and not stressful whatsoever.