đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Blank Space

Do you think radio is going to support THIWD like they did with Birthday? They saw that the GP didn't like EVERYTHING released by Katy (Unconditionally was an exception but actually did quite okay) and aren't going to give as much radio support as fast to THIWD. I think if it doesn't enter the Top 50 quickly it'll peak at 50M or 60M AI.

Radio stations will be spinning this song like all others, not huge smashes, but aka Birthday, Uncle, you will see. :)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaStan95

OMG Is this confirmed?!! :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

She will give me so much life

Yes you can see her RT on her twitter profile. I don't know If the single will be out yet on that date, but she will perform it on iHeart Radio Festival.

What's with the BANGERZ era, after Adore You (early this year) everything just stopped.

The album had some single worthy songs left (FU, Do My Thang, Drive)

Maybe You're Right and Someone Else are good choices too!

GagaMyBlood95

What's with the BANGERZ era, after Adore You (early this year) everything just stopped.

The album had some single worthy songs left (FU, Do My Thang, Drive)

I agree, they totally abandoned the album and it's out of the TOP 200 on iTunes for a while now..

monketsharona

thanks! i don't think it's a good idea the release the music video so soon though.

i wonder if radios will jump on it like they did with birthday

If Capitol pay them, yes they will... But even with a huge radio impact if people don't like the song, they're not going to eat it (Birthday is the proof).

TIHWD has not the vibe Roar of DH had...

Radio stations will be spinning this song like all others, not huge smashes, but aka Birthday, Uncle, you will see. :)

They won't. When an artist has just had a very underwhelming single, they want the single to prove itself a bit before jumping on it.

ryhanna

I agree, they totally abandoned the album and it's out of the TOP 200 on iTunes for a while now..

Is Miley working on any new music? It's pretty weird that she had a complete image overhaul, controversy, and Bangerz is ditched so fast. 

GagaMyBlood95

Is Miley working on any new music? It's pretty weird that she had a complete image overhaul, controversy, and Bangerz is ditched so fast. 

I really don't know... I mean, she's still on tour right?

And I don't think she "hyped" any new material lately so it's really weird cuz both WCS and WB were huge, and Adore You wasn't a complete flop..

Dangerous Man

This Is How We Do. Lyric video in 2 hours and the official one in 1 week.

MY PRINCESS TAYLOR is coming in 2 months! First live performance on 19th of Sept.

Yayayay. can't wait... :excited2:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Blank Space

They won't. When an artist has just had a very underwhelming single, they want the single to prove itself a bit before jumping on it.

You will see. ;)

ViviLittleM

The lyric video effect is boring

757 Katy Perry This Is How We Do

This Is How We Do
#118 Australia
#170 France

wiltedbliss

Burn hitting 2 million in the US. Almost 9 million sales off four singles :applause:

I saw her on the 23rd. She was amazing :party:

Blank Space

We'll see how close she gets to 2,5M ;)

We talked about radio and yes I stay with my 2-3m, it's Katy Perry we are talking about, radio is in love with her unlike with Gaga.. ;(

GagaStan95

The lyric video effect is boring

757 Katy Perry This Is How We Do

This Is How We Do

#118 Australia

#170 France

Australia: Japan = Katy: Gaga

Australia: Japan = Katy: Gaga

Not really :laughga: the ARTPOP era wasn't that big in Japan. It failed to go platinum with sales... (BTW sold 4x more).

is it weird to say that I think that the ARTPOP era's biggest supporters would be the US, Canada and Sweden?

Archived