💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official WWE/ Wrestling Thread

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

So our MITB ladder match participants are:

John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Cesaro, Alberto Del Rio, Bray Wyatt, and Roman Reigns.  

Of the above, I think Sheamus, Roman, and Alberto have a ZERO percent chance of winning the title- I just don't see it for S and A, and I have a feeling Roman Reigns will get screwed by HHH or someone else. Cesaro and Wyatt are not there yet and the titles have more weight now so I just can't see them winning the belts. Which leaves us with Cena and Orton.... again. I'm 99% sure that Orton will win the titles, and then John Cena will become the new target of the Authority. 

A lot of the matches were good: Dolph vs Seth in particular. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Handsome Monsta

So our MITB ladder match participants are:

John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Cesaro, Alberto Del Rio, Bray Wyatt, and Roman Reigns.  

Of the above, I think Sheamus, Roman, and Alberto have a ZERO percent chance of winning the title- I just don't see it for S and A, and I have a feeling Roman Reigns will get screwed by HHH or someone else. Cesaro and Wyatt are not there yet and the titles have more weight now so I just can't see them winning the belts. Which leaves us with Cena and Orton.... again. I'm 99% sure that Orton will win the titles, and then John Cena will become the new target of the Authority. 

A lot of the matches were good: Dolph vs Seth in particular. 

dolph & seth stole the show :) dean was spectacular! i love what he was wearing! roman was funny & awesome last night!

There is a rumor that Bray Wyatt will win the title at MITB and hold it until Daniel Bryan returns?!?!

Lion Heart

There is a rumor that Bray Wyatt will win the title at MITB and hold it until Daniel Bryan returns?!?!

Really? I'm not sure how that would work. I know Bryan and Wyatt have some previous history, but he's been feuding with the Authority/ Orton and Kane so when Bryan returns, he would confront them. 

Here's what I thought would happen (before RAW concluded): 

Kane would enter the MITB match and then win the championship. He has a brief feud with Cena until Bryan returns to fight Kane. Meanwhile Wyatt feuds with Sheamus over the US title, while his brothers fight with the Usos and they eventually beat them for all the titles. Roman Reigns proceeds to feud with Orton (and eventually HHH). Alberto Del Rio is an irrelevant flop now. As for Cesaro, I'm not sure what they'll do with him. The past few weeks he's fought against the US Champion and Intercontinental in some way. 

But now that Cena has entered, I'm pretty much convinced that the title will be back on Orton and then Bryan returns to fight Orton at Summerslam. 

I just want Kane to be champion though :giveup:

Lion Heart

Who do y'all think will win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship? 

Who do y'all think will win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship? 

Orton or Cena, with Orton as the front-runner. I cannot see the rest winning, either because they've always been best in the upper mid-card (Sheamus, ADR) or they're not ready yet (Cesaro, Reigns, Wyatt). 

Lion Heart

Alright so is like Adam Rose supposed to represent a gay character or? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMHJbMDa384

Here 5-10 second mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZmpMZaq5U

This entire match. I must admit I thought it was pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VywvzU__ggA

1 min. mark.

Also can we laugh @ Husky Harris falling flat on his ass last night on RAW? 2:50 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWGG0t6aYrc

THERE WILL BE A SECOND LADDER MATCH!!! :excited2:  :excited2:

Hoping for Ziggler to participate in this one  :excited:

Also, apparently Vickie Guerrero will be written off television, which really sucks  :ohno:

DronningSirikit

Also, apparently Vickie Guerrero will be written off television, which really sucks  :ohno:

EXCUSE ME??!?!?! Why?

EXCUSE ME??!?!?! Why?

:lmao:

She has been taking online classes to study medical administration for a while now and wants to persue a career with what she studys. She wanted to leave the WWE right after Wrestlemania 30 to concentrate on studying, but they asked here to stay a little bit longer so that they can give her a proper goodbye.

I think she will be "fired" on RAW next week because she put Roman Reigns in the Battle Royal.

I will really, really miss her, she was amazing :party:

Lion Heart

5d10efa387a5064ac678dd8ddf3dd7d813677495

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Sad about Vicki Guerrero as well, but the good news is that she is in good terms with the WWE as far as I'm concerned.  

Lion Heart

Official Confirmation: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VinoePpNOQY

Around the 3 minute mark.

Lion Heart

Time for some bad news I guess :/

The company has done away with the tour busses they would provide for production crew members, backstage hands and others.

In the past, WWE would supply busses and fill them with crew members to transport them from television taping to television taping. This was an expense the company paid for to comfortably transport the enormous amount of people making all of the TV content possible each week.

Now the busses are gone, and the crew is being told they will have to drive from city to city for television tapings.

Lion Heart

THEY WILL REVEAL THE REST OF THE MITB PARTICIPANTS TONIGHT :nooo:

My Predictions: 

1. Seth Rollins

2. Dean Ambrose

3. Jack Swagger

4. Wade Barrett

5. Bo Dallas

6. Dolph Ziggler

7. Rob Van Dam