💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

X-Men

MonsterMarty

Featured Posts

zexion_armando

but physically he's not Xavier

basically all of these are just assumption ya? no concrete answers to those questions like official explanation from the producer or director or writer?

Other than Magneto getting his powers back, no, the rest are assumptions.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aquaprincess

i love the xmen cartoons and the characters themselves. Xmen 2 and Xmen: First Class are my faves out of the whole franchise. i do wish they would have done a background story on Storm in one of the movies because shes one of my favorite xmen.

MonsterMarty

but physically he's not Xavier

While some have cited Ratner (X3's director) as saying it was Xavier brain-dead twin, others cite that Xavier being such a powerful telepath allows him project his former image to those who look at his body.

Either way, we can all be glad DOFP rectified the mess that is X3.

Rudz Xinc

While some have cited Ratner (X3's director) as saying it was Xavier brain-dead twin, others cite that Xavier being such a powerful telepath allows him project his former image to those who look at his body.

Either way, we can all be glad DOFP rectified the mess that is X3.

that brain-dead guy in the hospital is his twin?

obviously that was a mistake for "curing" mutants in X3

luckily they find a way to make more movies

Look at those clowns

Hexxx

First Class was really good.

I only know a little bit about the characters from playing the games in the past. some of them had back stories which i had learned about the characters.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hexxx

who do you want to see in the future x-men films?

Hexxx

Excited for young Jean and Scott

MonsterMarty

X-Men's WW takings crossed $500M WW this weekend  :legend:

I was majorly confused by the ending.

Why did Mystique disguise herself as Stryker so that she could get Wolverine?

MonsterMarty

I was majorly confused by the ending.

Why did Mystique disguise herself as Stryker so that she could get Wolverine?

It's deliberately unclear since the timeline is reset. Maybe they're going to redo a Wolverine Origins story with Mystique as part of it. Anything to keep JLaw's name in the promo 

:toofunny:

It's deliberately unclear since the timeline is reset. Maybe they're going to redo a Wolverine Origins story with Mystique as part of it. Anything to keep JLaw's name in the promo 

:toofunny:

well apocalypse will be the sequel to DOFP so hopefully it briefly explains it there.

still not 100% sold by Jennifer Lawrence's performance as Mystique. Something is missing.  

Hexxx

OMG i almost had a heart attack when i saw Jean and Scott :nooo:

How long do we have to keep talking in spoilers? :laughga:

MonsterMarty

OMG i almost had a heart attack when i saw Jean and Scott :nooo:

How long do we have to keep talking in spoilers? :laughga:

I think maybe it's okay now... most people surely have seen it by this weekend! Yaaaas at the return of the old cast!

Also gross update: $523,323,000 estimate with Friday's receipts, with $179M of that from the domestic box office. It should move to fourth place after this weekend for domestic box office of this year ahead of Godzilla but behind Spider-Man 2, Lego Movie and Captain America 2. It will all but surely pass Spider-Man 2 next week. It doesn't have much chance catching either of the other two, they're over $250M.

Internationally it'll top $400M this weekend so it'll be somewhere close to the $600M mark WW by Monday.

Hexxx

In reply to your spoiler Q:

That's the whole point, it's a completely clean slate, they can do a new Wolvie origins story in the next movie set in the 80s as a B-story, or have Magneto give him metal claws, or keep his bone claws, etc. Everyone has a chance for new stories now so we don't know what will happen

I would rather a remake of the first 3.

MonsterMarty

I would rather a remake of the first 3.

Well Apocalypse is next and since it's set in the 80s pre-dates the first three. X-Men 1 happened to some degree since Wolverine joined the X-Men and so did Rogue (and she has her white hair streak!). X2... probably didn't happen now that Mystique has changed Wolverine's origin timeline and X3 definitely didn't happen since Jean and Scott are alive. So we might well get a re-do of X2 and/or X3. Phoenix is the best X-Men storyline, I want it to be done justice or not at all if they're going for it again.

Archived