Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

Omegahedron

You know, I am pleased.

I remember from two years ago looking at these forums and seeing people bickering about who was going to get in the Monster Pit, whether people can reserve places, people cheating by camping out early, some groups taking it on themselves to allocate a 'queue' . . . it got real messy and nasty, and it just wasn't in the spirit of the occasion really.

The Pitt divided the audience. On paper it was a great idea, but in practice it just brought the worst out in the fan base. Very glad that the stage and seating plans are more inclusive for the artRAVE. I'm really looking forward to this!

tumblr_n585tqLsqM1qc73uho1_400.gif

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Got LMZ for this date, anyone else? If so, when can we expect our tickets? I can't wait :party:

Haroon

YES we're in Most Discussed :whitney:

Still waiting for the tickets, but they should be here by the start of October :huh:

Omegahedron

Still waiting for the tickets, but they should be here by the start of October :huh:

Yeah, I read 21 days before the start of the show or something. Could be a problem as I am likely to move before then! Eeek

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Yeah, I read 21 days before the start of the show or something. Could be a problem as I am likely to move before then! Eeek

Oh good, I've seen some people with this date's tickets but I'm guessing they printed them :yes:

Spock

With all the cuts, let's hope the show won't be 25 minutes long by the time it gets to London :awkney:

who will love me when the night is over

Hecturr

With all the cuts, let's hope the show won't be 25 minutes long by the time it gets to London :awkney:

:rip: it would still be amazing though, but I do hope for a revamped version with less songs that are full instead of more short songs 

Eggsy

If I don't get tickets for this I will burn my house down :wtf:

Burn you house down before the show so you can use the insurance money to buy tickets and become a Gypsy and follow her around the world! Just sayin!

Future Lover

How do I convince my parents to let me go to London as my 18th birthday present? I'd be paying but they're so overprotective  :millie:

If I get permission I'll 100% be at this show!

How do I convince my parents to let me go to London as my 18th birthday present? I'd be paying but they're so overprotective  :millie:

I know all about overprotective parents, so let me assure you, if you present a balanced, logical argument, it won't work :smh:

But joking aside, just explain to them how much this means to you, how it's a chance to test your adult responsibilities etc. :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...
Hecturr

just try to convince them, I went to new york alone the day I turned 18 :sweat: 

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I have LMZ in my aunt's name since we used her card to pay for mine and my cousin's tickets, but my aunt won't be coming. Is this a problem? My cousin is 18 so we have an adult but I keep seeing that you must change the card holder or something :confused:

Archived