đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 27th (Herning)

Jase

Featured Posts

heyy how are you planning to get from herning to somewhere after the show, or do you have a hotel booked in herning?

Is somebody gonna drive to some bigger city after the show? I'd be happy to get a ride. I'd pay the gas too of course.

I'm taking a train into herning, and then staying the night in a hotel. Then next morning I'm catching a train that will get me to the airport just 30 min before my flight leaves...so...that could be too late, but I'll run! :fail: sorry I can't offer a ride, but if you wish me luck I'll wish you luck! Paws up !!!

artpopgalaxy

Is there anyone who have been to the arena before and know if you can buy food there? How does the area look?

Edit: OUTSIDE the arena there is, when you're standing in line.

MonsterMum
Starlight been on 25min now and arena is still quite empty... Lets hope people will turn up in late minutes
woww u also there...Are u like a millionair?

Did she perform Mary Jane Holland?

Yup!

3 other things to mention that happened.

1. People sang along to alot of the calm songs, like you could hear people in the entire arena sing along to BTW.

2. During one of her speeches. Almost all the people with standing tickets suddenly took papers from their pockets where there was written "Thank You" with the Danish flag stylised as a heart above the text. It was so weird, yet awesome. She seemed to be very moved by it.

3. She took a 10 year old girl up on stage during Gypsy. Think her name was Julie. Anyways, Gaga began to sing Gypsy, and after the song went into the chorus, Julie began fist pumping. Imagine that, a 10 year old suddenly just doing that xD. obvs everyone raised their arms and helped. The girl was not bothered by the loud music at all! Last but not least, they walked the catwalk back to the stage where Gaga and Julie dissapeared Down under the stage where Gaga had come up from during the beginning of the artRAVE.

The ONLY thing that was kinda annoying was the long warm up songs. But otherwise, it was trully a show worth the money/wait !

artpopgalaxy

It was amazing! The whole experience was epic. It was not THAT cold in the line and people were very friendly even though me and my friends didn't understand any danish. :) 

Under Born this way almost everyone on the inner circle of the floor hold up signs where "Thank you" were written and she was so overwhelmed and it was such an emotional moment. I'm so happy I was there to share that. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lREPz-ivJ4 

I'm so happy I went to Denmark aswell. 

Archived