Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 17th (Dublin, Ireland)

Jase

Featured Posts

GlitteredSpandex

I bought an early entry ticket this morning!

I'm so excited to come back to ROI I've missed it so much  :omgexcited:

Has anyone got early entry too?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gingerjoshua

GA tickets have started to be dispatched, aren't LMZ box office only?

I never read anywhere about having to contact the box office. 

I bought an early entry ticket this morning!

I'm so excited to come back to ROI I've missed it so much  :omgexcited:

Has anyone got early entry too?

I got early entry :D

Ticketmaster doesn't have the layout of the catwalk but other dates do. Hopefully there will be a smaller version

• 1 month later...
Gagaireland

Managed to get seats in Row 21 Block F, are these seats good it's my first time in the O2 and I can't find any rows further down for Gaga,

panosmonster

haha and YES I'll be there. Already bought the ticket - though I'ma make friends fast - concerts are nothing when you're alone.

don't lose the opportunity! you will meet amazing monsters in your show and you'll have the time of your life. i'm not going on your date but in my date i'll be going alone! and it's ok because after all GAGA will be there!  :gaga:

Zoey Brooks

Managed to get seats in Row 21 Block F, are these seats good it's my first time in the O2 and I can't find any rows further down for Gaga,

It'll be an amazing show no matter where you sit! Gaga puts a lot of effort into making sure everyone is having fun  :legend:

• 2 weeks later...
Jacob Marley

God I want catwalks.... The show is still fantastic without it, but its a completely new dimension.

Dont want to feel like I am spamming this thread but I still have 2x standing tickets I need to sell for this show. Dont worry I am going to the Glasgow one instead :worship:

The need to go so I will sell at less than face value, If anyone is interested shoot me a PM ;)

Craig

• 2 weeks later...
Jacob Marley

Has she done/do you think she could do a show with only one catwalk and the bridge?

somechick

Just bought early entry tix for this show. It'll be my last one and without the catwalks I wanna get a good position near the stage. It'll be interesting to see the show without the catwalks. :)

Archived