1. 1. Which is your favourite Teen Wolf Season

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3A
    • Season 3B

Featured Posts

Is wrong that I ship...

wincest?

As people that have already posted said there are already some Wincest fans around :hehe:

I used to be one but I'm not into that ship much anymore. But then again I ship no one else on SPN so I guess Sam/Dean is still my OTP of choice (one true pairing). Even a couple of episodes back Sheriff Mills told Sam that he and Dean had something special going on. And don't they share their heaven or something and only soulmates share heaven? Sam and Dean clearly belong together, whether it's just platonic/brotherly or s-xual it's up to the viewer to decide, I suppose. Besides they've been through so much and did horrible things and died and whatnot that a s-xual relationship wouldn't even be out of this world :laughga:

So I guess I understand both Wincest fans and anti-Wincest fans.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bye

• Valextra

• Cas Winchester

• Pure Adrenaline

YASSSSS!!! TEEN WOLF ON JANUARY 6th!! SO EXCITED!! :excited2:

My body is ready for this again!!

tumblr_mn70ank1YB1qa9vqgo2_500.gif

Ugh I want to have s-x with him so badly! I want his penis! Lol inside me and my mouth

That gif is so s-xy

Ugh I want to have s-x with him so badly! I want his penis! Lol inside me and my mouth

That gif is so s-xy

But I can't fault you. Tyler Posey is perfect :flutter:

Teen Wolf is so complex this season. I'll need to rewatch 3A because I totally forgot everything 

Summary: Lydia is a banshee and can sense the supernatural, Jennifer Blake was the dark druid (darach) and was sacrificing people to become more powerful to defeat the Alpha pack, Scott is a True Alpha as he becomes one through his will and his character, Allison and Isaac seem to be getting very very friendly, Deucalion left after killing the darach and witnessing Scott becoming a True Alpha, Derek (no longer an Alpha because he used all his Alphaness to heal his sister Cora) and Cora skipped town, the Alpha Twins remained in town and have probably joined Scott's pack, Peter Hale is really evil and kills Jennifer Blake right at the end of Season 3A, Scott/Stiles/Allison performed a ritual to find their parents in the last two episodes and apparently this ritual would cause Beacon Hills to become a beacon for supernatural forces.

As you know Biotic I love 'Teen Wolf' :worship:

I don't see 'Supernatural' but I love Jensen (he's super hot, handsome).

My favourite character of TW is him:

Dylan-OBrien-teen-wolf.jpg

Derek is so s-xy and also his uncle :)

And I love Lydia!!!

As you know Biotic I love 'Teen Wolf' :worship:

I don't see 'Supernatural' but I love Jensen (he's super hot, handsome).

My favourite character of TW is him:

Dylan-OBrien-teen-wolf.jpg

Derek is so s-xy and also his uncle :)

And I love Lydia!!!

The pic isn't working :hug:

Derek is the mysterious guy, yeah pretty broody so I get the fascination :flutter:

If you ever have a lot of free time on your hands you should totally watch supernatural tho :)

The pic isn't working

Derek is the mysterious guy, yeah pretty broody so I get the fascination :flutter:

If you ever have a lot of free time on your hands you should totally watch supernatural tho :)

Ah ok it was Stiles ;) My favourite :)

I started 'Supernatural' years ago, but I stopped after 10 episodes because I don't like the serie with the case of the episode, I don't know if you understand what I mean, I know that there is also a storyline, but it was a little boring for me, I prefer serie like 'Teen Wolf' with more plot :)

Ah ok it was Stiles ;) My favourite :)

I started 'Supernatural' years ago, but I stopped after 10 episodes because I don't like the serie with the case of the episode, I don't know if you understand what I mean, I know that there is also a storyline, but it was a little boring for me, I prefer serie like 'Teen Wolf' with more plot :)

Oh yes, I understand and yeah Season 1 of SPN was very case-of-the-week. It became much different but still had those kind of episodes. Yeah, I prefer the main plot always being the focus too. Ah I thought it was Derek. Yeah Stiles is just adorable.

dylan-obrien-talks-the-internship-jjj-in

Hmmm, 3B better be going somewhere. While I liked some of 3A, it was real messy.

Pretty great for #teamscisaac, though.

Yeah, they do kill a lot of women :/ Thank god they're letting Sheriff Mills live but they did give me a couple of scares where I thought she was gonna die. She's amazing!

6 and 7 are my least favourite seasons although 7 is an improvement. In Season 6 they should have centered the story on Eve tbh she had such potential

I always liked Sera, she got too much undeserved hate...

Naomi was such an awesome character! Very gray not black or white! We have Abbadon at least, she's a great female character. She should appear more often.

Yeah, I love Sheriff Mills. I wait for the day of Naomi's glorious return!

Do nOT GET ME STARTED ON EVE. Like, Jesus they could have done so much with Eve, EVEN WITH THE FINAL PLOT. But no, just brush her out.

I firmly believe she isn't dead. If a Leviathan can live for goddamned ever, than the mother of all (who more than likely is a close relative to the Leviathan) can, also.

but yay abaddon

--

No shame in shipping Wincest lol. They're incredibly codependent, so I wouldn't doubt if anybody saw it. I'm more lenient on Dean/Cas, though.

Though, overall, I'm just very pro bi!Dean.

Ian-Bohen-PG-2.jpg

He's so hot

gOD

3 points in and ready for more

Ian-Bohen-PG-2.jpg

He's so hot

Oh wow he really looks hot in here :heat: never looked at him like this before lol

Hmmm, 3B better be going somewhere. While I liked some of 3A, it was real messy.

Pretty great for #teamscisaac, though.

Yeah, I love Sheriff Mills. I wait for the day of Naomi's glorious return!

Do nOT GET ME STARTED ON EVE. Like, Jesus they could have done so much with Eve, EVEN WITH THE FINAL PLOT. But no, just brush her out.

I firmly believe she isn't dead. If a Leviathan can live for goddamned ever, than the mother of all (who more than likely is a close relative to the Leviathan) can, also.

but yay abaddon

--

No shame in shipping Wincest lol. They're incredibly codependent, so I wouldn't doubt if anybody saw it. I'm more lenient on Dean/Cas, though.

Though, overall, I'm just very pro bi!Dean.

3A had a lot going on true but it's groom moments were pretty awesome. And at least we still have those scisaac moments cause from what I've read scott and Isaac are going to be at odds in 3B, probably due to Allison -.-

All the guys from teen wolf can **** me and I'd suck them off every day 3 times a day

:hor:

I'd join you tbh