đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 21 & July 22 Los Angeles, CA

famous

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

Well the first L.A artRAVE sold out in less than 24 hours.

Since then, a limited amount of tickets have been added on AXS (the primary seller). Although I'm 100% positive most of the tickets will sell on StubHub (just like they have for every other artRAVE), even if they don't, they sold out on AXS, the primary seller which is the only thing she needs to do for it to be labelled a "sold out show"

StubHub doesn't affect sold out status since it's a secondary seller :P

im not really concerned with it being labeled a sold out show though. its just lame looking out into the crowd and seeing an abundance of empty seats. on the second day of the btwb last year it was kind of a desert where i was sitting. a bit of a buzzkill tbh.

and the monster pit and GA section last year on the second day in particular was pretty pathetic looking

Edited by blacklistedd

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• Arturo

• hoeslay

• geopang

Arturo

im not really concerned with it being labeled a sold out show though. its just lame looking out into the crowd and seeing an abundance of empty seats. on the second day of the btwb last year it was kind of a desert where i was sitting. a bit of a buzzkill tbh.

and the monster pit and GA section last year on the second day in particular was pretty pathetic looking

Really? That's odd considering I had a friend (a GGD user) who attended one of the shows (don't know which one) and said it was sold out.

Either way, both shows are selling fine. Neither AXS nor StubHub's ticket sales indicate to me that any section should look "empty". 

Neither L.A show is selling badly like San Antonio or Phoenix. I guess we'll see come Monday. :)

blacklistedd

Really? That's odd considering I had a friend (a GGD user) who attended one of the shows (don't know which one) and said it was sold out.

Either way, both shows are selling fine. Neither AXS nor StubHub's ticket sales indicate to me that any section should look "empty". 

Neither L.A show is selling badly like San Antonio or Phoenix. I guess we'll see come Monday. :)

Eh you can't trust stans. Im not even trying to hate, quite honestly there was an abundance of unsold seats. I was in the upper level in the cheap seats and there were literally at least 5 empty rows in front of us and the section over. the GA section was sooo empty compared to photos ive seen from the artrave so far which is good. as for the rest of the stadium it was kind of scattered, full in sections and scattered in others. not terrible but not like great either.

in all honesty i had a good time anyway and will again of course. but it is kind of sad, from a fan perspective.

Edited by blacklistedd

Arturo

Eh you can't trust stans. Im not even trying to hate, quite honestly there was an abundance of unsold seats. I was in the upper level in the cheap seats and there were literally at least 5 empty rows in front of us and the section over. the GA section was sooo empty compared to photos ive seen from the artrave so far which is good.

Ironically, a lot of U.S artRAVE dates are selling better than their BTWB counterparts so I guess that makes sense.

migamiga

Well the first L.A artRAVE sold out in less than 24 hours.

Since then, a limited amount of tickets have been added on AXS (the primary seller). Although I'm 100% positive most of the tickets will sell on StubHub (just like they have for every other artRAVE), even if they don't, they sold out on AXS, the primary seller which is the only thing she needs to do for it to be labelled a "sold out show"

StubHub doesn't affect sold out status since it's a secondary seller :P

I really hope you're right because I've been trying to sell two tickets but no one's bought them yet  :noparty: They're the cheapest in that section too! I hope the weekend will help pick up sales. 

I bought these tickets just in case I couldn't get GA (they're section 104)

Arturo

I really hope you're right because I've been trying to sell two tickets but no one's bought them yet  :noparty: They're the cheapest in that section too! I hope the weekend will help pick up sales. 

I bought these tickets just in case I couldn't get GA (they're section 104)

They'll sell.

Everyone will buy them over the weekend and even on the day of the show.

Tickets fly on the day of the show.

GagaGagaARTPOP

Hey guys so I think the GA line should start in front of the LA convention center north hall on the side walk. That's where we lined up for the born this Way Ball!

TheBadRomancer

if it's hot there i will cry 

also i have no idea how will call works/where the box office is ugh ugh ugh i am not prepared!!! 

What time does the show actually start? I dont want to see the opening acts.. anyone knows when Gaga comes out? the tickets says at 8

Arturo

What time does the show actually start? I dont want to see the opening acts.. anyone knows when Gaga comes out? the tickets says at 8

She comes on at like 9:30

Arturo

Are you sure? I dont want to miss the show.. 

That's the time she's been going on lately.

If you want to be safe, get there at like 8:45-9:00