💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 02 Montreal, QC

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found some GA tickets on Billets.ca ! I'm super relieved because I thought I would miss this show and I haven't miss any show in Montreal so far !

And I'll go the next day to the Festival d'Été de Québec ! It's gonna be INSANE can't wait !

But I'm also worried that it might be actually ****ing empty. I mean, nobody talks about Gaga and she seems to have drop ARTPOP completely, imagine in July... Hopefully they got some great promo plans. Well if Gaga does the Festival d'Été Montreal is gonna be sold out for sure because doing the Festival d'Été is like the biggest promotion an artist can get in Quebec.

Ladey Gagz

I found some GA tickets on Billets.ca ! I'm super relieved because I thought I would miss this show and I haven't miss any show in Montreal so far !

And I'll go the next day to the Festival d'Été de Québec ! It's gonna be INSANE can't wait !

But I'm also worried that it might be actually ****ing empty. I mean, nobody talks about Gaga and she seems to have drop ARTPOP completely, imagine in July... Hopefully they got some great promo plans. Well if Gaga does the Festival d'Été Montreal is gonna be sold out for sure because doing the Festival d'Été is like the biggest promotion an artist can get in Quebec.

is billets.ca legit? :laughga: idk i mean I never bought tickets from anyone I'm scurred.

I got tickets in red and wanna sell em to get some GA

Sachasuperstar

is billets.ca legit? :laughga: idk i mean I never bought tickets from anyone I'm scurred.

I use StubHub they are secure. They refund me my ticket for the Barclay show without asking me to send the ticket back (Usually they ask for like UPS so it cost you like 20$ to be refund)

Trust me the are safe

Ladey Gagz

I use StubHub they are secure. They refund me my ticket for the Barclay show without asking me to send the ticket back (Usually they ask for like UPS so it cost you like 20$ to be refund)

Trust me the are safe

oh alright thanks! :hug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
bammitssamm

If anyone is selling an ARTPOP zone ticket, i'd be willing to pay more than face value for it!

Just let me knowwwwww!! (pretty please)

PlanetChromatica

Are there any LMZ tickets for this show? They aren't an option on ticketmaster... I have GA but I would really love to sell them and get LMZ!

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any LMZ tickets for this show? They aren't an option on ticketmaster... I have GA but I would really love to sell them and get LMZ!

There aren't any left for sale, no!

Yes legit and really impressive and fast for the service and delivery ! :)

BurqaSwg

evenko add A LOT of tickets for the red sections. (its weird coz they added sections who were sold out before) :confused:

LaLuna

evenko add A LOT of tickets for the red sections. (its weird coz they added sections who were sold out before) :confused:

They always do that. I'm not sure how it works but they don't put all the tickets up for sale at the same. Don't worry, I've been to three Gaga concerts in Montreal and the place was always jam-packed ;)

• 2 weeks later...
LaLuna

Guys, anyone has or knows where can I get 1 or 2 GA tickets?  :sweat:

Try eBay or 514-billets :yes:

Archived