Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 20 St. Paul, MN

famous

Featured Posts

thefamefatale

I'm putting this in a spoiler tag so I don't hog up the entire page :dies:

Yeah, it's not a bad idea to secure your spot in line at gate 1 while checking gate 4 every 40 minutes or so. It's not a long walk either, so it works pretty nice. You just walk around the west side of the arena to the other side where gate 4 is.

All GA tickets are the same. I know that sometimes the tickets might say "GA3", "GA7", or any random number after "GA", but that makes no difference. GA is GA, and everyone will be waiting in the same line. All you need to do is show up, look for the line at gate 1, and then maybe ask someone in line if that is the general admission line just to be sure. The only other line there would be is LMZ, but like I said, just ask someone in line who looks friendly. I know that for The Monster Ball, they let us line up inside of gate 1 and the GA and LMZ lines were distinctly separated. There were maybe 7 or so entrances into the arena (so they were all sort of their own mini lines), and then LMZ was waiting in line on the steps to the right of all the mini lines. Trust me, everything will be very organized and if you get confused, the staff or others waiting in line will be more than happy to help. It would also not be a bad idea for you and your friend to stop at Xcel tomorrow to get a feel for where everything is located. Gate 1 is always open since it's their main lobby, so you can just walk around and ask the staff questions. 

As for merchandise, yes, the merch stand is open while you're waiting in line. I'm not sure if it'll be open in the morning, but I'm sure it'll be open my 3pm or so. For The Monster Ball, it was at the top of the stairs where LMZ were waiting and then to the right. You and your friend can go one at a time in order to keep your spots, but I'm sure the people behind you would hold your spot. 

And it's no problem :) glad to help. This will be the fifth concert I've been to and I'm still nervous, but you just have to remember that there are thousands of others in the same boat and it's Lady GaGa, so everything will be organized and safe. I think it would be a great idea for you to stop at Xcel on Monday because they do have staff around that can answer all of your questions. I went in the day before the Born This Way Ball and the guy at the security desk answered all of my questions. 

Here's a picture I was able to find of gate 1:

3207304339_55a3c9c6d6_z.jpg

The stairs are where LMZ was, and the area on the second floor to the right of the clock and sign that says "Xcel Energy Center" is where the merch stand was. You can see all of the entrances to the left in the picture; that is where all of the mini lines for GA was. It doesn't matter which one you're in, but when I went to the Monster Ball, my friend and I went to the one with the least amount of people. But if you end up being able to go to gate 4, it won't matter anyway.

This is what gate 4 looks like from the outside:

cqsEnsx.png

Very simple... we just sat out there for a little bit until the staff allowed us in. Then we formed a line by this concrete half wall next to the gates that they opened to let us in.

Now there's no saying that they'll be handling everything that I've told you the same for artRave, but I'm sure it will all be very similar if not exactly the same. And I'm sure they will let you line up at gate 1 since it would be ridiculous for them to expect over a thousand GA people to line up at only one gate, but like I said, just make sure to stop by tomorrow or at least call them to get all these questions answered so everything can go as smoothly as possible.

I would've sent this as a PM to you, but it won't let me since you don't have enough posts  :P

Thank you so much seriously you helped me feel a lot better. I hope everything goes well. Only like 40 more hours. :) I'm so excited its unreal. Once again thank you so much   

:kisses: 

Also do you have a twitter? I would love to follow you!!

Edited by TheFameFatale
don't be a drag

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Allison M

• Katie

• Travis

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Monster2015

Why don't y'all just call Xcel and ask when you can start lining up... jesus. It's been asked like 10 times these past few days.

651-265-4800

Not open on weekends :(

But seriously 2 DAYS!!!!!

Thank you so much seriously you helped me feel a lot better. I hope everything goes well. Only like 40 more hours. :) I'm so excited its unreal. Once again thank you so much   

:kisses:

Also do you have a twitter? I would love to follow you!!

No problem :hug: maybe we'll even see each other in line! I have ARTPOP Zone so I won't be in the same line, but I'm going to arrive a little early to hang with some GGB people. 

And yeah! My Twitter is https://twitter.com/Jamesesesess. I'll follow you back :)

JOROMonster

I didnt end up leaving today lol. Ill be there tomorrow at 9am! What time yall lining up?

Edited by JOROMonster

We can't eat at Mickey's the night before this year because there is going to be like 30 people attending the dinner and 30 people can't FIT in MIckey's. :rip:

So we are probably doing Cossetta, a reasonably priced Italian place that is 10 minutes walking distance from Xcel. Posting details in a few!

thefamefatale

I didnt end up leaving today lol. Ill be there tomorrow at 9am! What time yall lining up?

That's early as ****. I'll be there exactly one day later haha, 9-10-11 am on Tuesday morning. I just figured it didn't matter anyways because its not even sold out, idk.  :confused:

don't be a drag

That's early as ****. I'll be there exactly one day later haha, 9-10-11 am on Tuesday morning. I just figured it didn't matter anyways because its not even sold out, idk.  :confused:

That's when most people will be getting there!

thefamefatale

has anybody in the pit thought what they are gonna do if they buy merch?

Yeah, I'm probably going to just get it quick and have the person behind me save my spot, or have my friend stay while I buy everything for both of us.

don't be a drag

ProudUnicorn

has anybody in the pit thought what they are gonna do if they buy merch?

There was plenty left after the show at the BTWB.

There was plenty left after the show at the BTWB.

i love your title.  i'm going to be a unicorn for the artRave!