đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you here for rappers opening at the ARTPOP Ball?

Ellie Sioux

Featured Posts

Whispering

Is Macklemore still small enough to be an opener? Because that could be perfect

No, M&L now have others opening for them. :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lodylody

The problem is you listen to ****ty rap.

After you quoted this I re-read what I said and what I said was stupid :sharon: It's just most rapping, but rapping CERTAINLY isn't always about that, which is what it sounded like I was saying. There are good rap verses out there. :yes: 

that fits into "look how amazing I am" tho

Rap music is just people boasting and being cocky and I dislike it immensely

ive never saw a more dumb comment then this. u have obviously no fcking idea of what rap even is.

on topic: YAAAAAAAS PLEASE I NEED THEM RAPPERS TO OPEN FOR HER

: kendrick, rick ross, nicki, iggy, eminem omg there are so much awesome rapperS

Minaj should open the Artrave... she is not that big these days...

anaconda was on #1 on us-itunes babe

Minaj should open the Artrave... she is not that big these days...
Anaconda went to #1 on iTunes without a video or radio support. :awkney:

lodylody

ive never saw a more dumb comment then this. u have obviously no fcking idea of what rap even is.

on topic: YAAAAAAAS PLEASE I NEED THEM RAPPERS TO OPEN FOR HER

: kendrick, rick ross, nicki, iggy, eminem omg there are so much awesome rapperS

anaconda was on #1 on us-itunes babe

And I have never seen (not saw) a more dumb comment than THIS. Invest time in reading a WHOLE THREAD before you go ahead and insult people :ohwell: 

I'll be waiting for my apology, and you can sit and wait for your WPs after I've reported you :whitney: 

bc they all bore me

"yo imma rich dawg i get loads a gurls and idgaf what my ******* competitors say" <------ rap music

That's because you've been listening to bull**** radio music.

See Watsky and Macklemore (before you come at me with Thrift Shop, that song is MEANT to sounds shallow as he's making fun of the rappers you just described).

lodylody

That's because you've been listening to bull**** radio music.

See Watsky and Macklemore (before you come at me with Thrift Shop, that song is MEANT to sounds shallow as he's making fun of the rappers you just described).

:rip: Yes, yes, I know - I more recently posted on this thread agreeing that my view was wrong and that rap music is good and varied if you listen to the right songs.

:rip: Yes, yes, I know - I more recently posted on this thread agreeing that my view was wrong and that rap music is good and varied if you listen to the right songs.

Good. While we are at it, please listen to the good sis Nas.

Archived