đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dragon Age: Inquisition (and other BioWare games: Mass Effect, KOTOR)

Bye

Featured Posts

ryhanna

In case anyone's interested, the other day a BioWare person confirmed via Twitter that Mass Effect 4 is "in the middle" of development. Not in the beginning, but not at the end. 

So it's possible, but NOT likely that we'll get a first glimpse at some point this year. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerCupcake

In case anyone's interested, the other day a BioWare person confirmed via Twitter that Mass Effect 4 is "in the middle" of development. Not in the beginning, but not at the end.

So it's possible, but NOT likely that we'll get a first glimpse at some point this year.

Pretty sure we'll see something at E3!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait!! :party:

Hellspont

Im replaying Dragon Age 2 right to get ready for Inquisition and ill start replaying mass effect once its at E3 :flutter:

KillerCupcake

Hopefully! According to IGN EA are revealing 6 new games there, so MAYBE ME4 will be one of them! http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/05/06/electronic-arts-revealing-6-new-projects-at-e3-2014

Could you imagine? We might see some of the new Mass Effect in A MONTH :giveup:

I literally almost have a heart attack just at the thought. :giveup:

I really do think one of the 6 projects is ME4! They've been teasing it a lot these last few months. 

ryhanna

It doesn't even need to be a full trailer, just a short clip or something would do. :giveup:

Just one thing though. I've seen some people suggest that ME4 be a first person shooter and uh, please don't do that. :awkney:

KillerCupcake

It doesn't even need to be a full trailer, just a short clip or something would do. :giveup:

Just one thing though. I've seen some people suggest that ME4 be a first person shooter and uh, please don't do that. :awkney:

Oh god, yeah definitely not. :awkney: ME3 already focused too much on action and not enough story and too much auto dialogue. I hope ME4 is more rpg than the last two. 

• 1 month later...
ryhanna

I started playing Dragon Age: Origins 

Morrigan is awesome but I keep making the wrong dialogue choices and she hates me :lmao:

T3ARS

So happy about the newly announced gay character for Dragon Age. It's change like this that we need to see in more games.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• 2 weeks later...

So happy about the newly announced gay character for Dragon Age. It's change like this that we need to see in more games.

Dorian looks so fab :flutter:

Hecturr

hoping for more info about ME4 ( probably not the real name of the game ) soon :giveup: I need more info about the reapers or leviathan

ryhanna

BioWare has a Mass Effect panel at San Diego Comic Con this year. Could we expect something, maybe? I know E3 was just over a month ago, but it's possible we may see some kind of very short teaser trailer or perhaps just the title of the game...

• 2 weeks later...
KillerCupcake

http://youtu.be/MzueBbcXqRk

OMGGGG  :excited2:  :excited2:

The Mako is back. First look at how it handles, looks like it drives a lot smoother than the ME1 Mako. And also video gives us the first look at the main protagonists default armor. It's looking like it will just be a human protagonist again. Which I'm totally okay with. 

I'm seriously gonna make a new thread for Mass Effect 4 soon. I've been waiting on a confirmed title though. 

Apparently years away though. :cry:  Looks like it might even be an early 2016 release, not a late 2015 one. 

ryhanna

http://youtu.be/MzueBbcXqRk

OMGGGG  :excited2:  :excited2:

The Mako is back. First look at how it handles, looks like it drives a lot smoother than the ME1 Mako. And also video gives us the first look at the main protagonists default armor. It's looking like it will just be a human protagonist again. Which I'm totally okay with. 

I'm seriously gonna make a new thread for Mass Effect 4 soon. I've been waiting on a confirmed title though. 

Apparently years away though. :cry:  Looks like it might even be an early 2016 release, not a late 2015 one. 

Not to be a debbie downer but I'm thinking late 2016 maybe even 2017 at this stage. I think they really want to take their time with this one after the ME3 debacle. 

Archived