Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Harry

She didn't have a #1 album until now? Wow.

No, Lights was #1 but Halcyon never made it. But in January strange old albums always go #1 because sales are soooo low. So labels put various albums on discount pretty much everywhere and Halcyon is one of them and it will probably make #1 unless Gary Barlow jumps her.

DWUW with Xtina is #22 :excited2:

Up two places in an hour :legend: The good news is that a lot of the songs above it are all quite close together so this could actually go pretty far if it keeps growing at this rate :eek: 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halycon sold about 65k in one week before Xmas. About the same as Beyonce. So this isn't a fluke.

I actually thought she had a better shot to jump the boys than Beyonce (who benefited from new release effect).

Ellie turned her era around with 3 straights hits and a re-release.

Harry

Halycon sold about 65k in one week before Xmas. So this isn't a fluke.

I actually thought she had a better shot to jump the boys than Beyonce, who was benefitting from new release sales.

She turned her era around with 3 straights hits and a re-release.

I didn't say it was a fluke lol

I'm surprised with the Xtina version's rise. It could even go as far as top 15 if this continues. And the fact that the one with R.Kelly is still within the top 30 says a lot. 

GagaMyBlood95

I'm surprised with the Xtina version's rise. It could even go as far as top 15 if this continues. And the fact that the one with R.Kelly is still within the top 30 says a lot. 

I know, it shows people are really here for the song!

bornthisway51

Videos cause a much bigger boost than people give credit for... Let me just show you.

This is the beginning of TEOG's chart run: 6-6-18-23-28-16-8-7-

It's so obvious to see where the video was dropped. It made a pretty huge impact!

And for Judas: 14-9-23-20-11-8-9-15-23

And Born This Way's: 3-3-8-4-4-7-10

Video brought it back to 4-4-7 here from 8.

So the video would be VERY welcome right now.

BlondeKingOfGGD

Everyone in the UK is here for DWUW i see it EVERYWHERE around facebook on my friends status'

to them, it's the best Gaga song in ages.

I really wish the video would come but still it's doing sooo well.

What position is it at combined? 

Harry

Guy from BuzzJack told me that DWUW was #32 in the mids as of yesterday morning. The remix didn't really take off until yesterday though so it wouldn't have had any impact on that. The growth of the song yesterday and today could push it to around the position it was on Sunday (#26) and then maybe into top twenty or even top fifteen next week.

ESPECIALLY IF THE DAMN VIDEO COMES

Archived