Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

Haroon

Well, I don't think there is really a "cap" on how many they can include. They would just have to shift the character select screen.

The only cap would come from data limits which, I don't think they would reach any time soon.

Wasn't lucas a rumored dcl character? I always liked Lucas more than ness.

I sincerely hope not, because although Smash already has amazing longevity because people play for VS and online, it'd be EVEN better with DLC :woot:

Uhmm yeah I think he was :huh: I much preferred him to Ness too :yes: Lucas was my main on Brawl, so it was heartbreaking to have to attempt to shift to someone else now :(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have anything against clones. If we would be forced to choose from, let's say 10 characters, then it would irk me if one of them was a clone. As a huge Fire Emblem fan I'm super grateful for Lucina, even if she's a clone :shrug:

--

I'm having WAY too much fun with the Mii fighters. It's probably the best thing in the game. Just created the protagonists from Fairy Tail and Attack on Titan. Katy Perry, Lana, Gaga, and Tony are next :teehee:

Haroon

I'm trying to get into using Megaman but it's almost impossible :rip: Almost all of his attacks are projectiles :giveup:

I love using Greninja and Pacman though :excited:

Haroon

LESS THAN A MINUTE :giveup: My body is not ready for these 50 must-see features  :cryga:

OMG 8 PLAYER SMASH

:excited2:

OMG EVENT MODE IS BACK :excited:

OMG FREAKING OUT ABOUT MEWTWO COMING :nooo: but Spring UGHHH

8 player smash looks like it's wayyyyy too much :toofunny: Not sure how often that would be used, even if you had 8 people.

TEMPLE OMG OMG IT'S BIG THIS TIME!!!!! That stage is the best stage ever, and the "small" version in brawl was awfulfalafel.

Haroon

Here's the Nintendo Direct :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0BBGzfw0pQ&list=UUGIY_O-8vW4rfX98KlMkvRg

Redstreak

Mewtwo confirmed for smash!

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived