💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

Im more tired of ARTPOP than I am with Fantasea :toofunga:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

I've kind of lost hope for BWET you know...

I am still excited for the album, but I'm not gonna really bother to check her twitter and stuff…unless this tour coming up is really something special. OR if the single is coming soon

JudasInTheDark

I really wished I liked Fantasea so I had a bigger Azealia catalog to listen through :toofunga:

inuborg

I really wished I liked Fantasea so I had a bigger Azealia catalog to listen through :toofunga:

How can you not? :giveup:

JudasInTheDark

How can you not? :giveup:

Idek :giveup: Maybe I need to give it another chance yet again, it's been like 1 year tbh haha

Desperado

Idek :giveup: Maybe I need to give it another chance yet again, it's been like 1 year tbh haha

lol too much time x.x 

inuborg

ESTA NOCHE THO :legend:

Heres what you do okay so first block out every distraction possible, tv off, computer off, turn off the fuse box to your house hold. Then take your preferred music player, preferably an iPod, preferably an iPod Touch, preferably a blue iPod Touch and load it with Fantasea, which you downloaded for free using the datpiff.com website. Then you take your headphones, which MUST be the red Dr. Dre Beat Pro headphones and plug them into the previously mentioned iPod. I would personally suggest having the volume about 66-80% the way up for a good bass/mid/high trifecta. Then get comfortable, preferably in the ocean, but a couch or bed would be fine and then press play and be slayed. 

Heres what you do okay so first block out every distraction possible, tv off, computer off, turn off the fuse box to your house hold. Then take your preferred music player, preferably an iPod, preferably an iPod Touch, preferably a blue iPod Touch and load it with Fantasea, which you downloaded for free using the datpiff.com website. Then you take your headphones, which MUST be the red Dr. Dre Beat Pro headphones and plug them into the previously mentioned iPod. I would personally suggest having the volume about 66-80% the way up for a good bass/mid/high trifecta. Then get comfortable, preferably in the ocean, but a couch or bed would be fine and then press play and be slayed. 

:rip:

yas get that slay advice :legend:

:)

JudasInTheDark

LOL I CAN'T :rip:

But I really will give another listen soon, promise ;) I feel like I come to like a variety of new music recently, so Fantasea doesn't seem so out of reach anymore.

Desperado

Can I get that?
Can I get that whip?
Can I take that trip?
Can I get that grip?
Can I split that chip with my b---h pack?

Archived