💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

Dayman

I didn't know there was a BTWF Shirt :laughga: I WANT IT tbh

It's new I guess. It looks like the same design as the banner they had. I want it - the design was awesome. Too bad my show has passed already....

Blake

I ordered the Swinefest shirt and poster through the store. 

I get the tour book for free with my LMZ package.

Only thing I'm worrying about is a 'Lady F**king Gaga' shirt.

BadKidMonster

When do the merchandise booths open up for sale outside the venues? 3 hours before or they open all afternoon? My show starts at 7:30p but doors open at 6p

somechick

When do the merchandise booths open up for sale outside the venues? 3 hours before or they open all afternoon? My show starts at 7:30p but doors open at 6p

I haven't seen merch booths outside the doors of the venue before. They tend to be inside so you just go there when the doors open.

Hmm well actually, I guess at MSG they were kind of outside the doors, but I dunno what time they opened coz that was at the main entrance and GA went in a different entrance.

Edited by somechick

DanielKCarey

tumblr_n65rud9iez1qlf8who1_500.jpg

Instagram user, bradwardfgn posted this picture of the merch stand before tonight's show. If you look to the right, there are three new shirts, and he said he'll post up-close pictures of the new merch.

Edited by TheARTPOPHooker
artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

HausAlly

Instagram user, bradwardfgn posted this picture of the merch stand before tonight's show. If you look to the right, there are three new shirts, and he said he'll post up-close pictures of the new merch.

i hope they are desgins taken from the interludes of the show :excited2:

how much money are you guys taking for merch?

drinkmytears

i hope they are desgins taken from the interludes of the show :excited2:

how much money are you guys taking for merch?

Not much for my first show, but gonna drop a lot in July and get some things online overtime

at the BTWB I brought like $300

Dayman

I can see a seashell "bikini" tank, an ARTPOP photoshoot shirt, BTWF shirt and I can't make out the last one... :huh:

ProudUnicorn

I can see a seashell "bikini" tank, an ARTPOP photoshoot shirt, BTWF shirt and I can't make out the last one... :huh:

The BTWF shirt was at the St Paul show. I remember it there.

DanielKCarey

The BTWF shirt was at the St Paul show. I remember it there.

They didn't sell it at the Atlanta date, I actually wanted one!

Does anyone else know what that box thing is? Right next to that lady's face

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

migamiga

All I can make out is a shirt with this picture on it tumblr_n4x6rolzCX1qdmb8eo1_500.jpg

I hope there's more new merch by July!!!  :excited2:

Edited by F AM E

CyanLights

All I can make out is a shirt with this picture on it tumblr_n4x6rolzCX1qdmb8eo1_500.jpg

I hope there's more new merch by July!!! :excited2:

Finally there's some hope again for this merch :giveup: