Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why is Azealia so mad towards Gaga?

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

When she and Gaga first got together, they seem like they had a good connection (the tweets they sent to each other and what AB used to tweet about Gaga)

She admired Gaga for finding out underground artists (which is a good thing) and liked Gaga's work/vision until Gaga dropped her from ARTPOP.

Why was she dropped in the first place?

Why is AB so mad and ill mannered towards Gaga?

Did Gaga not like the sound of RATCHET/Red Flame production? it did sound very good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6TK5MbOGE

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Who knows? That's between them. They're two grown ass women, I'm sure they have their own reasons for falling out

operating from another world

xoxo cupcakke

TBH, I feel there was more of a problem between Azealia and DJWS. Eventually, I felt Gaga had to get involved and that's where it soured

Pure Adrenaline

cuz she jelly of gaga's money :thetea:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Phoenix

Because of reasons, hide this please before it turns into another mess, we don't need that. :giveup: 

💎

SEVDALIZA

TBH, I feel there was more of a problem between Azealia and DJWS. Eventually, I felt Gaga had to get involved and that's where it soured

That'd make sense. Didn't he once make a s-xist ass tweet saying he hated all female rappers? 

operating from another world

monketsharona

pressed about being dropped from Lady Gaga's album. It would have been a huge occasion to be known... Too bad for her she hasn't learnt her lesson and keeps on being so rude and b---hy... It's so useless... She's destroying her own career without anybody's help...

SissyFromSpace

why did you make another thread. there was literally one today about this. but ok

How about you don't moan and link me to a thread? :D

Because of reasons, hide this please before it turns into another mess, we don't need that. :giveup:

The song itself sounded good. At least the instrumental.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived