Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

RAMROD

would I allowed to order it on Amazon.com or would they cancel it. I was about to order these 75ML on Amazon

PS I live in the US

It might be better if you try to contact the 3rd party seller,

to ask them if they are overseas or within the USA,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/sp.html/ref=dp_merchant_link?ie=UTF8&asin=B00MA0GK02&seller=A118FVJBCUHGP8

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

I am so happy, in B & M Bargains (UK store) they're selling an EAU DE GAGA gift set for only £6.99!!! (Gift set contains 30ml fragrance, 75ml body lotion and 75ml shower gel) This cheaper than it would be just to buy the 30ml fragrance on its own :omg:

This is an amazing offer :giveup:

How is that even possible? :toofunny: It's like they're trying to get rid of it.

RAMROD

okay I'm contacting the seller what do I say?!? Lol

I am not sure?

Ask whatever you would like to know, I suppose.

Whatever in your mind about the purchase you make an order. :yes:

Like, "Hi, I am.in the USA, wonder if you are located within the USA as well cos I don't think liquid are allowed for overseas shipping?" or something.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teal Ambition

I am so happy, in B & M Bargains (UK store) they're selling an EAU DE GAGA gift set for only £6.99!!! (Gift set contains 30ml fragrance, 75ml body lotion and 75ml shower gel) This cheaper than it would be just to buy the 30ml fragrance on its own :omg:

:udidnt: That's basically free lol

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Am I A Girl

I am not sure?

Ask whatever you would like to know, I suppose.

Whatever in your mind about the purchase you make an order. :yes:

Like, "Hi, I am.in the USA, wonder if you are located within the USA as well cos I don't think liquid are allowed for overseas shipping?" or something.

okay thanks Soooo much :kisses:

Daenerys

the seller replied and said he is shipping from Germany. Is that in the USA sorry im 13

Germany is in Europe. So he won't be able to mail you the fragrance. Sorry :(

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Am I A Girl
Germany is in Europe. So he won't be able to mail you the fragrance. Sorry :(
:lmao: then it shouldn't even be listed on us site then. My other monster friend that lives in NY bought from the same seller and he got his

Daenerys

:lmao: then it shouldn't even be listed on us site then. My other monster friend that lives in NY bought from the same seller and he got his

Honestly some sellers get away with it. I got a few masterpiece bottles on eBay when it came out in November from a seller in Germany and they shipped to me without a problem. If anything you won't really have to worry much.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Am I A Girl

Honestly some sellers get away with it. I got a few masterpiece bottles on eBay when it came out in November from a seller in Germany and they shipped to me without a problem. If anything you won't really have to worry much.

okay thanks :hug: should I order it and see if it arrives?? I mean it's worth a shot. I called 11 stores and only one has EDG but only the 30ML (I got it the day it came out but the 30ML)

ChicaSkas

the seller replied and said he is shipping from Germany. Is that in the USA sorry im 13

Don't worry, Geography should be coming up in your lessons! However, I'm shocked it hasn't already.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GlamGorgeousGG

That's an unbelievable deal.  Makes me think it'll show up at Big Lots, etc here in the US :deadbanana: 

Archived