Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anonymous to Iggy Azalea: Apologize to Azealia Banks or you're going down

PoshLife

Featured Posts

PoshLife

The (in)famous group Anonymous is wading into the ongoing feud between Iggy Azalea and Azealia Banks, very clearly taking Banks' side. They have just threatened to expose Iggy (in the literal sense) unless she apologizes to Banks and the post-Ferguson protestors within the next two days.

Here are the tweets; you can see them all at https://twitter.com/theanonmessage for receipts. Sorry I don't know how to embed tweets... EDIT: Some people think this is a fake account, though I'm not so sure about that.

MESSAGE: @IGGYAZALEA, you have exactly 48 hours from now to release a statement apologizing to @AzealiaBanks and the protesters in NYC...

MESSAGE:@IGGYAZALEA if you do not do so, the memory of you will burn from the public faster than the moment you surfaced. We're not kidding.

You are guilty of misappropriating black culture, insulting peaceful protesters, and making light of Eric Garner's death. @IGGYAZALEA

There's an X rated tape of you, we bet you'd certainly don't want public, are we right? @IGGYAZALEA....and this is nothing. Comply or else.

They also posted some of Iggy's older tweets where she seems to make fun of Asians, Mexicans, and gay people:

h4vAfvO.png

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

perched to see how people manage to make this way OT

I think it's extremely drastic, threatening to leak a s-x tape in exchange for an apology

Archived