💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Tony Bennett an accessory for Gaga this era?

Crayon

Featured Posts

PopBitch

Sometimes their friendship shines through and you can tell they're both having a wonderful time. But other performances you see Gaga being so over the top that Tony seems like an accessory.

In my opinion if she took it a little easier/more casual like Tony's style, then it'd seem more sincere. 

How do you feel about all this?

On the performance the other night, it looked that way.  It was an awkward performance that I found way too contrived by Gaga and was meh because of it.   I've seen better performances with them.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Best thread of the day

Also the most wrong but oh well :brokemyhip:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I honestly don't think it was even his choice. I know he's old but he just stands there and smiles and sings his lines while gaga shouts over him. 

Bordeciel

Don't be ****ing rude and respond with a valid answer :wtf:

-

I don't really think so. Gaga just being...Gaga 

He's rude hiself by asking this direspectful question for Toni and Gaga.

Gaga acts this way a lot.

And I do often question her sincerity, especially when she answers the same questions over and over again but always seems happy about it. :awkney:

But Tony has just as much reason to use her as she does to use him so this assumption is baseless tbh. I think she is doing it for a break from pop music more than anything (well, it's also an honor). 

Teri Hatcher

who cares lol 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Gov Hooka

sometimes I think so actually. yeah they're friends but the whole era seems like Tony is just along for the ride honestly, but that's the viewpoint of someone like myself who is a Gaga fan, not a Bennett fan, and is only following the music and performances because of Gaga.

If anything, that's not her fault, she's just being herself.

It's Tony & Gaga, not Tony featuring Gaga so  :miley:

nativenewyorker

Don't be ****ing rude and respond with a valid answer :wtf:

-

I don't really think so. Gaga just being...Gaga

It's insanely rude to Gaga and Tony to even assume this and make a thread about it. Tony Bennett's nobody's accessory and Gaga sure as hell doesn't think of him as one. This thread is pointless and I will respond however I like.

giskardsb

Telling Gaga to not be over the top is like telling a cow not to moo.

If anything she's been quite restrained. I like when she allows a bit more "gaga" to show up this era.

Tony has praised her as a performer many times. He knows how she is.

Archived