💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR:The fan LG brought on stage was not the one who wrote the letter

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just because you have depression doesn't mean you can't smile....  especially if you're on stage at the artRave... who would just sit there looking miserable sitting next to Gaga?

ikr it was probably the best time of his life :rip:

I have friends on Facebook who are friends with Kaio. The right person was pulled on stage.

Folks, I know Kaio in person. I'm her friend. She DID wrote the letter.

This.

My name isn't Timmers

I really really hope that this is not true. I did question their reaction when Gaga was kind enough to dedicate Born This Way to everyone who has ever been abused because of who they are, but I didn't want to believe it.

Azor Ahai

For some reason I thought Gaga kept saying Kyle lol Must of heard wrong :toofloppy:

It was something like "Kia".

Whatever the truth, it's undeniable that it would be extremely easy to fake being the writer. It's hardly like anyone's going to force you to show ID. As of yet, there's been no incidences of someone walking up, followed by screaming from elsewhere and cries of foul play. But I wouldn't be surprised if it ever did happen. I'm a quiet person, so the idea of screaming and jumping up and down to draw attention to myself isn't my style and I'd have to hope people around me supported me and cheered me on. But what if you don't have that support network? I can't even begin to imagine how heartbreaking it would be to see all your hard work go down the drain like that and for this perfect moment to be ruined by an identity thief who Gaga's hugging and referring to by your name.

Everyone keeps pretending its not easy as hell to do that...

A person that has been hated so much could really hesitate confront a faker.

geopang

That's the first thought that came to my head as he went on stage. I feel horrible for the true kid who was supposed to be up there. so sad.

RainingOnMe

I have not managed to talk to her about it yet, so I won't publish her Facebook link here. She's a trans woman. 

I copied and pasted the letter here, tho: http://pastebin.com/Lji9v75R

How about you post some legit proof already and stop it with the claims without 0 evidence? 

rocketqueen

The letter goes on and on and on and on.

I love how she had to speed read the whole damn thing. 

Some parts of the letter are missing, btw. Kaio didn't want to publish the parts about she being beaten and etc.

LavenderLamborghin

False rumor. It is Kaio.

https://twitter.com/ItamarGreene/status/537000544984768513/photo/1

And to those who says "he didn't look like he'd been beaten"

What is wrong with you? Maybe he got through it on the outside, so he can live a life without crying and being sad all the time. How the hell do you know how he feels inside? These kind of things become a part of the person. You neither have a reason, nor the right to tell how someone should behave because of their past life. Grow up for God sake.

That had to be before going on stage. The picture shows kaio with nice hair, not sweaty, and a clean face, pre-under eye paint.

Archived