💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR:The fan LG brought on stage was not the one who wrote the letter

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

Give over though.

If I wrote that kind of letter and got the chance to meet Gaga on stage I will literally bawl my eyes out and tell her how much I ****ing love her.

If it does, however, be proven fake then I will hunt this so called 'little monster' down and leave him a nice message. After all he did rob a fans chance of deservedly meeting his idol.

In my messy era.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For someone who claimed she "saved his life", he had no emotion sitting next to her except for the odd smile to people in the audience.I would be crying, pissing, and snivelling if it was me. But we'll see how it plays out.

I just think the person who's picked and has their letter read is pre-planned :shrug: So assuming it is pre-planned I doubt they'd mix up which person's brought on stage :laughga:

But if there was a system about Gaga pre-reading letters and selecting Monsters we would know about it

who will love me when the night is over

Caesium

I'm pretty sure the rumour is fake. The letter Gaga picked up had KAIO written on it and the guys name who was on stage was Kaio, loads of twitter monsters know him and have pictures of him because he went to the London artRAVEs. One girl said he was Brazillian? It was quite weird how he didn't even mention anything about the letter on stage though but I guess he was just so thrilled to meet her.

Did anyone else find it kind of rude that he just dedicated Born This Way to a bunch of people without even asking her though? Reminds me of that girl in South Africa BTWB who like took the mic of Gaga during Born This Way :smh:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Papasquat

That'd be **** is it were true.

If this is true then its really fcking sad

I like your taste in men btw.

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Princess Die

I will cut this b---h if it's true.

Tickets are expensive tho

:emma:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

so u can confirm this rumor is true? Omg :cryga:

No no I'm not confirming, just sharing my experience I had with him :laughga:

who will love me when the night is over

Literally praying that this rumour is fake... The amount of people who put their hands up is actually sickening...

don’t you know my a** is famous

Redstreak

YES THANK YOU! I know who he is on FB but I don't think spamming him is a good idea. And I don't want to be the one to blast this thing lmao.

I queued and talked to him on the last London Rave and he was extremely annoying and rude. He totally did not deserve to go up.

He was writing his letter on torn pages from the Prism Claire's notebook (for real) and it was short, like only one small notebook page. The one that Gaga read was TWO pages long. And he was super cheery and happy, he did not seem like a victim of domestic abuse, writing about his problems

I honestly wouldn't put it past our fan base to just make up abuse horror stories in an attempt to go back stage

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived