đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga rehearsing for Tony (#HausWork Manchester)

SS77

Featured Posts

That awkwardness in the end reminds me y I like her in the first place. She s just so different from the rest of the pop stars out there

this so much

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel very sad because I am very sensitive to other people's feelings and at 1:19 I notice gaga changes placement of her hand to cover her chin, and is wearing a high neck to cover her chin. I saw people making a lot of posts about gaga's body and chin and it made me sad and seeing her move her hand makes me wonder if she saw those critical comments and if she was trying to hide her chin. :*( I love gaga so much and her voice is incredible but I am always wondering what people are thinking about and just wondering. I think she is beautiful and it would be interesting to know that.

migamiga

It's literally hurting my soul that she's scratching the record :laughga:

Omg if the next era's visuals are this wacky freakshow with tons of colors I will die

Solitaire

THE FASHION 

I'M SO READY FOR THE MUSIC SHE'S WRITING NOW OMFG  :giveup:

- Previously Sycothisis

Elizabeth

I love this she's so cute! 

I love what she's wearing, kinda wish she'd have worn that out in public it looks so fab! :giveup:

Levine

I feel very sad because I am very sensitive to other people's feelings and at 1:19 I notice gaga changes placement of her hand to cover her chin, and is wearing a high neck to cover her chin. I saw people making a lot of posts about gaga's body and chin and it made me sad and seeing her move her hand makes me wonder if she saw those critical comments and if she was trying to hide her chin. :*( I love gaga so much and her voice is incredible but I am always wondering what people are thinking about and just wondering. I think she is beautiful and it would be interesting to know that.

The reach :dies: You guys are something else!

Loved the video, I hope these will be the next gagavisions!

The reach :dies: You guys are something else!

Loved the video, I hope these will be the next gagavisions!

i got a big fat ass, kyuh. c'mon.

wahkeenasitka

Personally, I'm just IN LOVE with the septum ring... it's taken her to Epic Goddess level... 

& I love that crazy outfit she's wearing, plus the crazy gloves w/ fingernail polish and the epic hot pink lipstick! WOW!

Is she wearing an inflatable coloring book?

kinda looks like it... 

She looks so good! I seriously feel like I know her personally and just want to hug her!

I know right???!!!

Archived