Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

IN THE WORKS: Gaga Daily Magazine!

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Thanks I appreciate it!

What should the name be?

Monster Monthly? :ohno:

I'm not good at that stuff, but I am aces when it comes to writing music reviews and such...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

I wish I could join. I take all ze stuff seriously :ohno:  I even have skills with photoshop and layouts.
Yes you may! I'll add you on the list. Feel free to give out ideas please :hug:

I'm not good at that stuff, but I am aces when it comes to writing music reviews and such...

A lot of people have been saying monster monthly, so Monster Monthly it is?

Better Day

When is this getting published? 

Is the gossip about members on GGD?

Together You And I!

KyliesChild

When is this getting published? 

Is the gossip about members on GGD?

It is being published December 2nd and no it is not about the gossip here on GGD, but we have a gossip section though.

Better Day

It is being published December 2nd and no it is not about the gossip here on GGD, but we have a gossip section though.

Remind me please to read it... knowing my memory I will forget... I am looking forward to it :party:

Together You And I!

KyliesChild

Meet PIXELVISION, a band that consists of four members : Yousef, Atillo, Geordann, and Alex. They make music that “ makes you wanna jump, cry, & head bang at 150 bpm all at the same time." Yousef is a very chill person, he loves every single kind of music genre except country. He is also very easy-going. Atillo is also very chill and a helping hand when Yousef moved to Virgina. (Yousef lives in Virginia while the other band members live in New Jersey.) Alex is a very good kid, but he is very cynical at times. Geordann is the it's cynical one. Nothing gets released until they get his approval. Now, on to the interview :

Interviewer: When/Where did you guys meet and when was the moment when you guys thought, “hey, let's be a band!"?

Yousef: Ok, so I met Geordann and Attilio in 7th grade (we are all juniors now). We had this group of friends and had this one mutual friend who I met in 6th grade. I met Alex in 8th grade and we had this group of 6 friends. Well, this past May, our friend whom I mentioned from 6th grade, after years of friendship, sort of replaced us all. This was when I started making my own music, which, let me tell you, absolutely SUCKED. So we all hung out at my place because we were discussing what had happened with our friend and when they saw me working on my music, I just saw them being so focused making the song, showing knowledge that I lacked, and thought out loud, "We should be a band".

Interviewer: Nice!

Yousef: To me, this band isn't a phase. This band has become a huge part of me. The others feel the same way. If we get famous, somehow, we will ALWAYS stay PiXELVISION. If we don't become famous, we still don't want to quit because music is a huge part of our lives.

Interviewer: Do you have everything planned out? As in if you get famous, manager, music director,e.t.c?

Yousef: I think so, Geordann and Alex would probably be the managers.

Attilo: I believe so.

Yousef:

There are 4 of us, Me (Yousef), Geordann, Alex, and Attilio. Im basically the main producer, Geordann and Alex send me a few original melodies, and Attilio doesn't have a computer so he's like the guy that listens and thinks if its good or not.

Interviewer: Great! Can you tell me the process of your music?

Yousef: I'll get the twins to send me a few melodies (I'm learning how to make melodies myself too), I'll work the drums, Fx, such and such, master it, send it to Attilo, he'll give the sacred Yes or No (lol), and if its good with all four of us, then we are done! (It's a bit more arduous than it sounds)

Interviewer: Oh, Is that all? Also I think that you guys should have a singer in the group.

Yousef: Oh, man, we've tried, but it's never really worked out. We've been looking for a singer.

Interviewer: Ok, let's say that you are going to release this album. Why do you think people should buy your music?

Yousef: Because our music makes you feel the way you wanna feel. Like, Switch up the rave & Red Alert are the best songs to just have fun with and head bang your skull off to.

Attilio: We make good music for affordable prices.

Yousef: What?

Interviewer: (laughs)

Geordann: Because we work hard.We create music that people enjoy. It's not about buying, its about enjoying the experience.

Interviewer: What is your favorite song from your album, PIXELVISION?

Yousef: My favorites are Stronger, Paint your face and Red Alert

Attilio: Past and Present

Alex: Switch Up the Rave

Geordann: Past and Present

Interviewer: Is there any meaning to your songs?

Yousef: There's actually a meaning behind Switch up the rave. The song has this feeling of breaking your chains and dancing your heart out.

Interviewer: What is music to you?

Yousef: Music is audible creativity.

Geordann: an escape, something to keep me going to relieve the stress of the world.

Alex: Music is something that can influence a person's mind. It's an escape for some and an inspiration for others. It makes the world go round and without it we would all have no way to express ourselves.

Interviewer: What causes the stress, Geordann?

Geordann: Well theres a few things. For one, People, School, Family, Jobs, Pets, Personal Projects, just life in general.

Interviewer: Yes life can be stressful, Geordann. Like I said before, there are a lot of members here who are artists of all kinds. In the music artist part of the group what do you think differs from all the other artists? What do you think about those artists?

Yousef: With music , it makes you feel a different way than visual art. Your emotions can change so quickly. There's a song, by this rapper Watsky, called Never let it die. To goes from this uplifting song about self confidence to talking about cancer, and the hardships of the holocaust and you go from happy, to absolutely bawling. I also think that I think those artists are amazing! To be able to practically change someone's emotions in a split second is just amazing!

Interviewer: Yes music can make you change your feelings in a split second, kind of like if it is magic,you know? Okay, I've got to ask, why PIXELVISION?

Yousef: Ok, this is kind of funny. We were originally called Solstice, and we released a song called tropic. The song had SO much work put into it, that it was overworked and turned out BAD. And then we found out there is ALREADY a band called Solstice. So for weeks we had arguments about the new name. Geordann wanted something like "Def3ct" and I thought it has a negative connotation. So I went for Pixels but that wasn't that great, so I said PiXELVISION, and it just stuck!

Interviewer: I really like the name. So Ive listened the song Crwth and I couldn't help but think that the preview sounds a bit like Dj White Shadow. Who are your inspiration/s?

Yousef: Actually Matt Putx (He's a user here, Matt Zombie) wanted me to remix his song Crwth and let me sell it, so I tried and it worked out well!

Our inspirations are Krewella, Avicii, Pegboard Nerds, Rogue, Zedd, Madeon, Coone, Martin Garrix, Dupual, & of course Lady Gaga! Oh and Dj White Shadow! Ratchet is AMAZING!!

Interviewer: What was your best moment with the band? (Does not have to have to do with music.)

Yousef: In 8th grade, all of us were sitting at our lunch table, and I can't remember the joke that was said, but Alex and our friend Alessio said something SO FUNNY, all of us were cracking up. We were laughing so hard that Geordann fell out of his seat! A lunch aid came over and (for some reason) thought we were actually physically attacking Geordann because he had tears in his eyes and was clenching his stomach because the joke was THAT funny.

Interviewer: (laughs) What has people around you think about you doing music?

Yousef: My Family is a LITTLE conflicted. My grandpa isn't too happy, but deals with it. My older uncle likes it, my younger uncle isn't too big of a fan. My grandma and mom are SUPER DUPER supportive of it.

Geordann: They think it's cool.

Attilio: Basically

Alex: They think it's awesome. It's a great way to reach people and a good way to get a message out. Plus it might change our lives and of those around us in a positive way.

Interviewer: How did you find out about Gaga Daily?

Yousef: Me: I was looking for gaga remixes, and stumbled onto the site. I didn't join for a few months. I was too lazy. (laughs)

Interviewer: Is there still new songs still in the works? Oh and for how long do you guys work on your music?

Yousef: Right now, the final track, Paint Your Face! is still in the works (almost done!). And usually it'll take between a week or two per song. It doesn't sound like a lot, but we get a LOT done in that time. Some songs, like Melbourne & J-Drop, scrapped songs, are going to be on our NEXT album.

Interviewer: Do you have your next album planned already in your head?

Yousef: Oh, not yet, but its most likely going to be the Act 2 to our ARTPOP (minus the never being released part). It's mainly going to be what didn't make this album. As bad as that sounds, it could be better than PiXELATE.

Interviewer: Do you have any other talents?

Attilio: Trombone, Piano, a bit guitar

Geordann: Track, Trumpet, Baritone, Sax, Recorder, Drums

Alex: Same

Yousef: Well, I'm a mean whistler (laughs) just kidding I am a mean whistler.

Interviewer: Amazing! Would you do another genre besides edm?

Yousef: I really don't think so. EDM is a big part of us as a group. We'd really like to experiment with hardcore EDM

Interviewer: I'd love to get a master's degree in business and work for WWE. Not actually wrestling, doing the business stuff. I definitely would love to DJ. We could be the next Krewella!

Geordann: Hope that our music career takes off, Get a degree, e.t.c

Alex: Pilot's license, ph.D. in History and aviation and a successful music career.

Attilio: Money. Just kidding, I hope to expand our abilities in music production.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geordann: Hey, I'm Geordann. I'm a guy who enjoys the simple things in life but loves the non stoop action of EDM

Alex: I'm a pretty funny guy that can get on your nerves but I try to stay on your good side. I stay out of trouble, and I'd say I'm pretty smart. I try to make sure everyone smiles when I'm around, as I try to radiate positivity. I love music and I'd say I'm pretty talented. I can be a smart***.

Attilio: I'm easy going & I try to make things work for both sides. I also try to make things fun as much as possible.

Yousef: I LOVE EDM and the little monster community since I've been around since the Fame. It's funny, because I'm basically all three of my other bandmates mushed into one! I'm a major Momma's boy and basically, other than music, video games are my life. #teamplaystation

When I die, I want Katy Perry to perform at my funeral. Because then my death won't be the most tragic thing happening at that moment. (Yes, I stole that from the Ladey Gags Show)

Here are some links to the one and only band, PIXELVISION!

https://www.facebook.com/pixelvisionmusic

https://soundcloud.com/pixelvisiontheband

https://mobile.twitter.com/PiXELVISIONedm

PIXELVISION is a great band. I think that they would exceed on making their music successful. You guys should follow them as they have great music and I will guarantee you that they have a lot to offer. PIXELVISION: the debut album will he out December 1st!

Can someone proofread the interview I just posted?

KyliesChild

Hello! :hug: can you review Azealia Banks new album for the magazine? I'll really appreciate it.

That link I posted earlier shrinked the picture. Its also here

Beast, did yo see my website look idea?

KyliesChild

Beast, did yo see my website look idea?
Yes I did! I quite like how it looks like, but that isn't the official magazine cover. Overall, beautiful! I think that we are going to use your website idea!

I would like to get involved,

imo it should be called VENUS

Oh okay

I have an idea! Its based on the idea to use fanmade artwork in the magazine. My idea is that after the fanarts that will be used are chosen, they will appear on a poll. After users here on Gagadaily vote for their favorite, the most voted picture will appear as "Featured Fanart" under a magazine section, titled "Monster Mojo" with other fan-related things.

One of the other things that would be used in that section is "Gaga Reviews", where somebody does a review if theres a new Gaga song, album, or video out.

Archived