Preheat ha

Bake ha at 350 degrees

Allow ha to cool to room temp

Serve ha on a bed of Koons Beansâ„¢

Digest ha

Excrete ha

DESTROY HA

The step-by-step slayage is too strong :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Oh, for crying out loud, this Judas plagiarism case is still a thing? I didn't even know it was actually getting seriously pursued through the courts! 3 years and $1.4 million to come to a verdict? If I was that judge, I'd have thrown out that case in seconds. Get someone like Judge Judy on that s**t and this would be over in a New York minute. I want to know why these cases that should be an obvious verdict waste so much time and money. And of course, this had to happen to someone like Gaga, not the countless other singers who have actually plagiarised and yet there's not even an accusation, let alone a lawsuit. Gaga's doing the right thing by laying down the law like that so anyone thinking to sue her in future thinks twice. At least this is another negative thing being released from her shoulders and she's that bit happier again.

It's the US legal and copyright system, Successful tech companies are always getting attacked by copyright trolls too, who launch frivolous lawsuits and hope their victims will find it cheaper to settle than to fight it.

The Professor

Slice ha

Boil ha

Preheat ha

Bake ha at 350 degrees

Digest ha

Excrete ha

DESTROY HA

what did i just READ :lmao:

Slice ha

Boil ha

Preheat ha

Bake ha at 350 degrees

Digest ha

Excrete ha

DESTROY HA

NNNNN not TM  at the end of Beans SCREAMING :lmao: :lmao: Favorite post all year. :applause:

drag ha

slice ha

marinate ha

season ha

preheat ha

bake ha at 350 degrees

allow ha to cool

I am so happy though that she won't let others bring her down :legend: bow down

She deserves to pay up.  When you go digging in someone else's purse, eventually you're gonna get slapped. She was just trying to mooch of another persons success, and now she should pay for wasting Gaga's time, money, and efforts. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Duella Dvil

Oh look, she even wrote a song about our fanbase. :toofunny: She's so untalented, like I'm not saying that cause of Gaga, she's just stupid... :flop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaaL6Cl4KbY

i'M actually REALLY offended by the fanbase and everything i've read on this. 6 years ago this was gaga yall. 6 years ago. Yeah she may have tried to pull a petty suit but these comments, websites....... RUDE! I think we should leave it to an actual jury. I agree with this song atm. I'm shocked that that is what y'all are saying. Die defending your art is a message in ARTPOP. Remember that

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived