Is JazzGa just a phase?

Golden Gangsta

103 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Golden Gangsta

We all know Gaga and her different phases. She has moments where she obsesses over a single concept, theme, or idea and then suddenly loses interest one day.

Do you think JazzGa is just another one of those phases?

Or will she keep her promises this time and continue making jazz music for years to come?

ibqybsr0LQOGqG.gif

If so, what is next for her? Are you praying that she returns to pop music when she realises Jazz is a dead end for her career? 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Golden Gangsta

she said she wanted to release a Jazz album every year :ohwell:

Yes I know. But she's promised many things in the past that have never seen the light of day  :miley:

Ray of Light

I light my Alejandro candles in hope of it just being a phase. A pop - culture - betrayed - me - so - let - me - get- away - for - a - bit craving. 

Andy McQueen

She's being doing Jazz since she's about 13 years old (she was in the jazz club of her school) and plans to release a new jazz album every year ("Red, Hot & Blue" is already planned with Tony after "Cheek to Cheek" ...), so no, it's not just "a phase", LOL. It's a genre she loves to explore. 

Whispering

It's a side project and Gaga loves it. I imagine it will pop up from time to time throughout her career. She isn't leaving Pop music, so there is no "returning to Pop" involved. 

bionic

she said she wanted to release a Jazz album every year :ohwell:

I imagine that "want" will be the key word here.

buy bionic

Archived