Dope isn't performed anymore ? #artRAVE

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

I'm not that upset tbh

But why did she only sing brooklyn nights once

Why not every night now

a fan asked her to apparently 

The tour must be like 20 minutes now :sharon:

She removed Dope but added You & I. It's longer now, if anything........................

Gagalvaro

I will bring back MJH and add BTW studio version, and when she sang Born this way piano version she could sing Dope, 

I hope she keeps You and I until the end,

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

high heeled fem

I hope she cut it permanently so that Yoü and I is part of the show tbh.

NO WAY she should bring back MTN that song is so emotional and just amazing :emo: WAY more meaningful to the fans

unlike u and i about luke, look im a huge queen fan too i love brian played on it but its not as special!

** EDIT i just saw she played it with the full band i thought it was acoustic ! okay that sounded really cool :giveup: she should do both, at first i was like piano pfft for u and i but band is amazing :rockstar:

i think we should all just be happy with what we get with this tour! I'm not bothered about what she adds or cuts, fair enough I would love to see MJH but I'm getting to see the rest of the show!  :ohwell:

TraeumereiLPB

Oh no no no NO NO NO :giveup: NO! I was so happy when Dope was added, and now, merely 19 days before my show she replaced it with Yoü And I? I mean, Yoü And I is great, but I heard it live bfore... I need Dope in my life :noparty:

#LadyGagasArtRaveTheBornThisWayBall

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Interludicrous

Oh no no no NO NO NO :giveup: NO! I was so happy when Dope was added, and now, merely 19 days before my show she replaced it with Yoü And I? I mean, Yoü And I is great, but I heard it live bfore... I need Dope in my life :noparty:

#LadyGagasArtRaveTheBornThisWayBall

I agree so much :giveup:

You and I is great but I heard it already as well and tbh it makes me uncomfortable to listen to it now that she's with Taylor :laughga:

Archived