Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

I'd like it. I love Gaga's style during ARTPOP era, but BTW era outfits :legend:

EDIT: This is too much for me 

1408615597826_Image_galleryImage_Lady_Ga

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
willmcclure72

I love her dark side but if she was going dark next I would hope it is something like:

lady-gaga-channels-amy-winehouse.jpg1408615597826_Image_galleryImage_Lady_Ga

lady-gaga-perth-australia-tour-1.jpgLady-Gaga.jpg

article-0-208C0A6F00000578-687_634x1028.

I love her light side to though, so I don't really mind as long as she makes great music, great MVs and slays her performances mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

Yes!!! Her Rock/Punk dark is amazing as well 

I remember the time before ARTPOP when people were screaming for a colorful gaga :awkney:

Well we have had that again now mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

I'd like it. I love Gaga's style during ARTPOP era, but BTW era outfits :legend:

EDIT: This is too much for me 

1408615597826_Image_galleryImage_Lady_Ga

Lady-Gaga.jpg

Repent tbh

willmcclure72

I remember the time before ARTPOP when people were screaming for a colorful gaga :awkney:

Ive only been a stan since the start of ARTPOP :giveup: 

But ive always wanted Dark gaga i think, I thought some people wanted her to go Light&GP Friendly (Basic) next era (more GP Friendly than ARTPOP) to get back on the charts. Its obvious she will likely flop if she goes even darker than BTW (which i want :giveup:) but i dont care

Music not the bling! 

Brooke Hoegan

yes

but with the exception of the really weird outfits

they don't and won't work for her anymore

swine killer

She's too happy for being dark but maybe yes, but also something new. Not too extreme. We have seen it. Let the others be extreme, they fail anyway. 

Nothing shocks anymore unless it's something authentic

Lady-Gaga-out-in-Berlin-October-9-2.jpg

if she's wearing her next album cover right here somebody owes me money for calling it. 

but that would be really really cool if she did a heavy metal inspired album named 'Stefani'

JonathanMinaj2

I feel like i miss dark gaga so much :giveup: I NEED songs like Bloody Marry and Judas, Videos like Alejandro, FAME comercial and Born this way and ha dark outfits :giveup: 

wenn3000252.jpgLady-Gaga-Black-Latex-Dress-2012-Fame-Pelady_gaga-Black-Outift.jpgSo are you here for Gaga going dark next era or do you or prefer Light Fun 'ARTPOP' style Gaga? Disscus mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

It suits Gaga more to wear darker costumes, even though she's singing pop/dance songs, it still looks better when she wears dark outfits

JonathanMinaj2

She's need to go back to wearing full on crazy costumes.... She used to wear a different wig, costume all the time (she would always be changing) but with the ARTPOP era, she picks a certain wig or look and wears it's for like 2 weeks straight. Like the "Italian curls" wig, she wears that all the time.... She needs to start changing her look more.

Her next era should either be a Darker/Punk look or KPOP/Rave look.

Tommymonster44

I want a pop album.

I also want an actual pop campaign, meaning a string of singles each with well made videos.

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived