• Generation
    • Pets
    • Seasons
    • University
    • Supernatural
    • Island Paradise
    • Into The Future

Featured Posts

Seasons by far! It's the perfect Expansion pack for a Sims game, it has that nostalgia feeling.

1. Seasons

2. Generations

3. Late Night

4. University Life

5. Pets

You're missing Showtime but I think it's one of those unnecessary expansion packs that we got. It could've been mixed with Late Night and Supernatural and could've been a great expansion pack. I still need to download Ambitions, World Adventures and Island Paradise. Do you guys think those three are worth it ? I might try to install them this week.

Yes, definitely. top 5 in my book tbh.

Each of them have so much contents you can explore for days.

My ranking:

1. Late Night

2. Ambition

3. Season

4. W.A

5. Uni or Paradise

GagaXCollection

Mess. I was making a joke about her boobs. :toofunny:

why did i just realize this  :rip:

ladygagaxcollection.com

World Adventures was very different for an expansion pack and it was the most fun to play.

But there is a drawback: It can end  :crossed:

Once you completed all of the quests... that's it. I mean, exept for a few goodies you achieved, the EP is basically finished

SUPERNATURAL. I made this gigantic family of beautiful witches

second i would say would be World Adventures or whatever because your sims could learn martial arts

World Adventures and Supernatural. But I'll pick Supernatural for the poll since the adventures are limited in W.A.

But there is a drawback: It can end  :crossed:

Once you completed all of the quests... that's it. I mean, exept for a few goodies you achieved, the EP is basically finished

That's the case with every other expansion pack, they have 1-2 weeks life span.

At least, when I look back, I want to play World Adventures again, I don't remember any quests now.

Anderson123

I downloaded Ambitions and I gotta say.. it does have a lot of good things. I started a new family and my Sim became a fireman, while his girlfriend became a writer and works on her own. Some of the things that this expansion includes are cool. I'm installing Wolrd Adventures and Island Paradise next.

So far, my favorite expansion packs have been Seasons, Generations, Late Night and Pets. I could live with those always. Supernatural is entertaining because I can include a fairy sim on my family and help get skill points faster with the Auras. I still don't get  why they released Showtime and of course, I didn't install the Katy Perry stuff.

Anyway, University Life and Into The Future also are a lot of fun.

I downloaded Ambitions and I gotta say.. it does have a lot of good things. I started a new family and my Sim became a fireman, while his girlfriend became a writer and works on her own. Some of the things that this expansion includes are cool. I'm installing Wolrd Adventures and Island Paradise next.

So far, my favorite expansion packs have been Seasons, Generations, Late Night and Pets. I could live with those always. Supernatural is entertaining because I can include a fairy sim on my family and help get skill points faster with the Auras. I still don't get  why they released Showtime and of course, I didn't install the Katy Perry stuff.

Anyway, University Life and Into The Future also are a lot of fun.

Im glad you are enjoying Ambition :flutter: I can't play without it tbh, there are so much new interesting skills (inventing,...). And the professions are so fun to play, no more stupid rabbit holes.

And Paradise + W.A are both world  exploring, adventure expansions. Hope you will enjoy them too. I still haven't completed all the tombs of W.A yet :flop: And yeah, Showtime has really weak concept, but at the time, SimPort seemed to be the only reason to get it tbh.

Kinda unrelated but, ... my sim, while he was blogging, he accidently DROPPED is smartphone and the screen cracked :lmao: it even showed a cracked phone in the inventory tab....I was like wtf?? It was so funny to see my sim's reaction lol.

Archived