šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OFFICIAL: Lady Gaga WILL still perform in Tel Aviv for artRave!

noa234

Featured Posts

I don't really believe in ceasefires, she could go to latin america or africa. There are so many safe places that the artRave doesn't have dates =/ and many want to see her.Ā 

*She went to Latin America & South Africa last tour, the Middle East deserves Gaga too you know.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ā 

She went to Latin America & South Africa last tour, the Middle East deserves Gaga too you know.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

She should go to Beirut before Tel Aviv. :giggle:

FreePalestine

Jonna Lee

Slaaaaay Gagz get dem coins

Ā 

Y'all know she's going to space right? She's not scared about doing one little show during a ceasefire. I'm more worried about her going into outer space honestly.

also she could debut a full partynauseous with her singing who knows

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

lairofhk

I wish she wouldn't perform. It would be a powerful statement tbh if she didn't.Ā 

Ā 

Oh, and LOL at those of you who don't want her to perform there JUST because you are scared for her own life. Don't the lives of thousands who have died and/or who are living in the middle of a war matter too? Let's not be ignorant now...

SKANK

Aside from fans who are worried about her saftey I don't undestand why anyone wouldn't want her to perform in Tel Aviv. What kind of activist whould she be if she rejected such a huge platform? Why not perform, speak about the importance of nonviolence, and donate the proceeds of the concert to the rebuilding schools and hospitals in Palestine?

DrewStevens

Good for the Israeli fansĀ 

Ā 

And MESS at those of you who think that canceling the show can affect the war. She is not God, she is just a pop star.

They have more important things to care about than artists cancelling their shows in Tel Aviv. Israel is not going to stop the war just because famous people from other countries are against of it.

Ā 

See beyond your privileged life where liking posts on Facebook saves lives in Africa.

Good for the Israeli fansĀ 

Ā 

And MESS at those of you who think that canceling the show can affect the war. She is not God, she is just a pop star.

They have more important things to care about than artists cancelling their shows in Tel Aviv. Israel is not going to stop the war just because famous people from other countries are against of it.

Ā 

See beyond your privileged life where liking posts on Facebook saves lives in Africa.

Archived