💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pink speaking about Gaga

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

Robinladen

And after that no one wanted to be a rockstar but everyone wanted to be extravagant. History has a way of repeating itself. < 3

djBuffoon

how would being a rockstar copy pink? she doesn't even sing rock music!

THIS ffs!!

Teal Ambition

Oh thats old

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Robinladen

how would being a rockstar copy pink? she doesn't even sing rock music!

P!nk is an atypical popstar tho, she wasn't really pretty and she wasn't sweet. She isn't talking about actual rockstars here, she's talking about popstars acting like they're badass after she blew up with missundaztood.

nativenewyorker

I think I’d have to go with Lady Gaga because she really, really just took over this year. She was everywhere. She’s fearless when it comes to fashion and videos and I think a lot of other people play it really safe. I think she’s been a total breath of fresh air. I love her videos. In some ways I think she’s the most interesting without seeming to try to hard since Madonna. I think I’m able to like her because I don’t see any of myself in her. And for a while, I think, after Missundaztood came out, it was like, “Oh, everybody wants to be a rock star now.†But with her, I don’t know, I think she’s marching to the beat of her own drum. And I really, really like that.

- P!nk talk about Lady Gaga

Is this from 2010? lol

Titzlol

Legend P!nk and G0dga, the only two artists whose albums i can put on and listen from start to finish :legend: can you imagine a collab? :sharon:

Omegahedron

And after that no one wanted to be a rockstar but everyone wanted to be extravagant. History has a way of repeating itself. < 3

That's the TEA

• 2 weeks later...
Gagaloo911

Idc how old this is, I love P!nk and was so happy to read her comment about Gaga :wub:

Archived