• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny

Everyone can make this up :shrug:

I hope there is a new single, but, don't get your hopes up

I like dancin', and ponies....

monketsharona

Do you really think she going to perform CtC on space next year ? Of course not. I'm pretty sure she's working on new things...

She's teasing it with her posts about 'Amazing things coming' or 'planning new things is the best time of the year'

somechick

Ehh Fashion! and MJH were both performed at early NA Artraves so how would they be the new single if you're gonna be the first to see it live? I already saw both at 2 artraves....I also don;t understand why she would perform a new song only on the last two shows of the Aussie leg.... kind of a snub for her fans in other cities who aren't going to Sydney.

I would have said Dope since she only performed that at one NA show but I can't see that being a single. Maybe it's something off C2C but doesn't seem likely either.

Oh well, I already have my tickets. Guess we'll see soon enough if this is even true. 2Day FM is a big radio station, but in Sydney and I live in Melb so I won't be able to listen to see if they do promote this.

Teri Hatcher

Umm, :awkney:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Levine

When is she going to Australia?

And tha screen doesn't look like an email at all.

somechick

When is she going to Australia?

And tha screen doesn't look like an email at all.

First show is August 20th in Perth. :)

Levine

First show is August 20th in Perth. :)

In exactly 2 weeks.

My god, a new single would be so great. But I doubt it's real. 

somechick

Well it seems there is a comp to win Gaga tix in Sydney.... found this on the 2DayFM website:

hmm the link doesn't work wtf?

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/win/ scroll to the bottom on the left about three links up it says VIP Lady Gaga.... It has the terms and conditions of the comp.

monketsharona

In exactly 2 weeks.

My god, a new single would be so great. But I doubt it's real. 

You know Gaga has worked on more than 100 songs for ARTPOP and she has talked about a possible Unreleased songs album (from TF / TFM / BTW and ARTPOP)...

And we all know she's permanently working on new music... 

So I'd say it's not impossible. I'm not holding my breath but I would not be surprised if she releases new music soon... 

Archived